A Pro Days update from around our great land | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Pro Days update from around our great land

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The first wave of free agency has come and gone and has left several players -- Julius Peppers, Dunta Robinson, and yes, Karlos Dansby -- awash in money. Now the sprint turns into a marathon as teams jockey for good deals among the so-called bargain unrestricted players. We should also start to see some movement in the restricted market if there is going to be any. (Personally, with a fully stocked draft class, I don't see a lot of team giving up draft picks for restricted players.)
And having said all that, it seems like a good time to get back to the college players.
If you haven't figured it out by now, that is where the Dolphins must look to reap the most improvement from 2009 to 2010. If the Dolphins are going to rise from third place in the AFC East, the drafted players are the ones that must help them do that.
(If anything happens in free agency -- such as interest in ILB Andra Davis or OT Adam Terry -- we'll swing back to that, but work with me here.)
As Pro Days are already underway throughout our land let me catch you up on some of those with the help of aspiring scout Chris Cordero.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...lius-peppers-dunta-robinson-and-yes-karl.html

Back
Top Bottom