A quest for you guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quest for you guys

Why would we do that?

hell no

this isn’t closet packers ville
Hoops Happy New Year buddy. I meant out of the NFC are you pulling for us? It’s ok if your not. I don’t think we are going far.

Im rooting for the Titans against Patsies. Rooting for Bills against Texans.

Aside from that, I'd like to see either Tennessee or KC in the Super Bowl. KC deserved it last year, and Tannehill is looking good for the Titans.

Geaux Saints, sorry OP.

rooting for the Titans obviously and under this set of circumstances would be happy with a Bills win on wild-card weekend, too.

Saints or Vikings from the NFC.
NOT The Patriots from the AFC.
Really want the Chiefs to go all the way. Titans second choice, Texans third choice. I'd love to see a Chiefs/Vikings Super Bowl 4 rematch.
I actually think it's going to be Chiefs vs. Saints in the big one.

I only like 1 NFC team and that's the Giants. That's it. I could care less about the NFC. As far as the AFC, if I HAD to choose 1 remaining team, it's the Titans because of Tannehill and they face the Pats.

That said, I think it'll be a Saints/Ravens Superbowl.

Titans and no Patriots. If NE pulls it off this year I’ll puke!! There level of greatness in the national media is going to be at a ridiculously high level and their arrogant fans will be unbearable.

Vikings in the nfc if I had to choose. So titans and Vikings and don’t see either going far

Back
Top Bottom