A Question For You All | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question For You All

I have softened on my hatred of other teams for my own well-being, but never had anything against the Packers.
Outside of the division, I dislike Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Philly(but I've softened on them- they're my local team and fans are rude, man). Never cared much for Colts, Redskins, Bucs, Bears. No good reason.
But I have an old friend who likes the Packers so I always think of her when I watch them and quietly root.

I’m a big fan of the packers, been to many games at Lambeau. My biggest complaint about the Packers is that they haven’t surrounded the greatest QB of all time with the talent he deserves. I think a few years from now, they’ll look back and lament the wasted years.

Well I know going into that game last Sunday night for the pack pff had top 32 grades on every lineman out there and top 5 on at least 2 the center and left tackle. The worst grade was 32nd for the sub insert Byron bell.

Doubt green bay is in the top 25 teams disliked by Dolphin fans

Nah GB is probably my favorite NFC team if I had to pick one

Not at all. Always kinda root for GB. I’ve met Rodgers a few times he’s from my hometown and I was at the Super Bowl in Dallas when he won MVP.

Do you guys dislike us as much as your divisional foes or AFC rivals? It seems to me a lot of folks down that way hate GB. Maybe it's more Tampa fans. Just curious? Compared to Most NFL teams I love you guys. I can't wait for Tommy Boy to retire.

Housekeeping First. Moved my sisters wedding date so i could go to the Marino Favre game we lost 23-18. Stayed in Appleton and had a blast. Packers fans were great, brats were the best and the 7 am tailgate was epic. I lived in Tampa for 4 years, when Tampa was rather boisterous, yes, they hated the packers and the hit on clifton could have started a war.....

Regarding hating you vs AFC, its not even close. Jets, Patsies, Jills, Chargers, 49ers, redskins, Steelers and Ravens and cowgirls . I am 51, a syracuse boy with along memory and string of disappointments and heartaches. Anyone that needs help with my list just hasnt been around.

Phins Up.

Last edited:
I like Green Bay.

In fact, when the playoffs are running (and Miami has long since left the building), the Pack is who I holler for.

I don’t even hate the Bills. They’re just kinda....there.

I cannot abide the Patriots and their Golden Child QB who is looked after. Boy, I wish MY QB could be forever remembered as the guy they invented the tuck rule for. Disgrace.

Now the Jets....

THAT is hatred, all the way back to Weeb Ewbank and Walt Michaels. Richard Todd, Gastineau the Roid Ranger, **** those guys and **** their fans. Instant fight. In Strocks book, he wrote how he and other Dolphins would watch the stands in amazement as Jets guys and Dolphins guys would beat the living **** out of each other.

As you may have guessed, we don’t get along very well.

I don't really hate any NFC team. Although I did root for the Vikings to win your division back when they had AP because I wanted to see him win something.

The only teams I hate are the Patriots, Jets, and Steelers, with an honorable mention for the Bills just because they're in our division. What's funny is I used to like the Steelers as one of the teams I would root for when the Dolphins were knocked out of contention, but the current Steelers team is just too hateable.

Personally I don't dislike any teams, even in our own division. Some I have absolutely no interest in sitting down and watching play like the Jets or Bills unless they are playing Miami. Highlights or lowlights are enough for me for those teams.

I do like and have interest in watching quality teams play against other quality teams and even if a team may not be considered an upper echelon team at the moment if they have a HOF QB still playing like a HOF QB I'm a fan of watching them as well if it is a good matchup. Aaron Rodgers is definitely one of those players. I love watching him play. I know how rare it is to see a QB of his caliber and don't take it for granted.

I enjoyed watching their comeback against the Bears, the Vikings tie and was rooting for them to beat the Rams and Pats. Most likely will have them on one of my screens against the Seahawks, Vikings, Falcons, Bears and perhaps Lions and will be wanting them to win all those games.

Zero problems with the Pack. Love that the city owns the team. A little jealous they've gone from Favre to Rodgers while the fins have gone from dog to ****.

Too bad they don't draft better and keep doing derp free agent moves (way to let Hayward walk) because Rodgers is being wasted much like Marino. Good enough to hide all the other flaws. At least he got 1 ring ... he was unbelievable that season.

I like the Pack, their history, and a lot of their fans.

Good fans imo.

Back
Top Bottom