A Question For You All | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question For You All

Do you guys dislike us as much as your divisional foes or AFC rivals? It seems to me a lot of folks down that way hate GB. Maybe it's more Tampa fans. Just curious? Compared to Most NFL teams I love you guys. I can't wait for Tommy Boy to retire.

No. I like Aaron Rodgers. Can't stand Brady.

I am from western Illinois and lived in the tri-states area (Wis, IL & IA) for a few years. I did find that GB fans were obnoxious and annoying during the Favre years. Not unlike NE fans.....no offense though....LOL

Nah, in fact I've always enjoyed watching Green Bay. For many years they've had some awesome quarterbacks to watch with Favre and Rodgers. That said, obviously I root for Miami when the two play.

We hate the patriots who have dominated our division for 18 years. Rodgers is better then Brady but he doesn't cause GB to constantly win your division. The patriots greatest strength is Bill Belichick who constantly remakes the patriots every year with low draft picks. If GB had Belichick they'ed win more often also

We hate the patriots who have dominated our division for 18 years. Rodgers is better then Brady but he doesn't cause GB to constantly win your division. The patriots greatest strength is Bill Belichick who constantly remakes the patriots every year with low draft picks. If GB had Belichick they'ed win more often also

We nearly always win our division, but i agree. Put Rodgers on NE and thats 9 SB wins for NE.

Back
Top Bottom