A Question on Pics | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question on Pics

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Many posters have pics to go along with what they have to say. For me, I don't see the reason but, some are really good.

My question is why they have to be so big and sometimes multiple? I also question why some posters do not change them. Seriously, how often is the same pic funny or worth seeing without a big yawn?

For example, going to the top, how many times do you want to see three boobs, over and over, and over, before it becomes boring?

Many other examples but, thought this would have the most effect. Sorry JC,

The sizes vary based on the source of the image. Unless you have a photo editing program to resize them, most people just copy the link from where they found the image and post it. There are forums out there that have it set to where it automatically resize images. But I am not sure how that is done. You will have to ask Bill about that one.

As for multiple pictures. That sounds like people quoting other posts with a picture in it. And as for user sigs, that really is up to the user to when they change it. If you don't like looking at the same sigs over and over again you can shut those off in your user settings so you don't have to see them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom