a question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a question?

mr.danita08

Practice Squad
Reaction score
why all the people think that saban is such a good coach and why we dosent keep bates if we won many games with him

we didn't win that many games with bates. there is a faction of players and fans that would have liked to see what bates could have done for a whole season. I think that saban was an elite coach, in the sense that his knowledge, skills, and experience were just so high. He's like the #1 pick of the coach draft if you will.

LMAO...:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You mean Coach buddy...

awing_pilot said:
we didn't win that many games with bates. there is a faction of players and fans that would have liked to see what bates could have done for a whole season. I think that saban was an elite coach, in the sense that his knowledge, skills, and experience were just so high. He's like the #1 pick of the coach draft if you will.
:yeahthat:

mr.danita08 said:
why all the people think that saban is such a good coach

because his body is soft and comfortable to sit on.

ih8brady said:
because his body is soft and comfortable to sit on.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: no offense to Saban, but I think Andy Reid would have to be the best couch in the NFL. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DolphinFan_55 said:
LMAO...:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You mean Coach buddy...

sorry Iam mexican i am learning

mr.danita08 said:
why all the people think that saban is such a good coach and why we dosent keep bates if we won many games with him

marcos? :confused:

mr.danita08 said:

we doesn't keep Bates because Bates is bad luck, look what's happening to Green Bay.

:jk:

Back
Top Bottom