A Question?????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Question??????????

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked once or twice I'm sorry if this is a re-pete subject but,.........
Does anyone know why MIAMI always gets such early BYE-WEEKS it seems to me we get hosed in that regaurd pertty' regular.?????

yeah, it's the luck of the draw. They don't have any certain person or commitee that decides who gets what bye week.

I'm just happy we play the Bills after the bye week. I'm sure Saban and Co. will have a little something for JP Loseman.

gonick1 said:
I'm sure this has been asked once or twice I'm sorry if this is a re-pete subject but,.........
Does anyone know why MIAMI always gets such early BYE-WEEKS it seems to me we get hosed in that regaurd pertty' regular.?????

I think our bye was in Week 10 or 11 last year.

They should just give every team a bye week somewhere in mid-season. That would be more fair. ALL ON THE SAME WEEK.

gonick1 said:

They say its not who ya know but...........never mind. :D

Actually, we talked about this last season. Someone, let us know that the reason we have such as early bye week is because of the Marlins. Then we went on to bash the whole Marlin stadium thing.

Wish we could find the thread, on second thought, maybe not.

just think if we had an early one last year... dave mightve waited til after the season to resign!!!

Scrap said:
They should just give every team a bye week somewhere in mid-season. That would be more fair. ALL ON THE SAME WEEK.

yea,that would be very fair..something around week 8 or 9, bye-week to every team..it's pretty useless a bye on week 4 or 5..

Ummm.. God is a Pats fan?

No- its random. Last season ours was pretty late actually. (And of course it was the one season where we all needed a break, a weekend where for once we wouldnt have to puke in disgust as we watched Wanny run his hands through his hair with that dumbfounded look on his face)

Back
Top Bottom