A Quick Laugh (Jets related) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Quick Laugh (Jets related)

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Heard this on the Rich Eisen Show today and found it hilarious

So the Jets and Patriots play Week 17. Both Eisen and NFL Network's Kyle Brandt agreed that it's possible Belichick forces the Jets to beat them which would mean the Jags would have the #1 Pick meaning no Lawrence in the AFC East

LMAO That would be icing on the cake for this season

Random but thought I'd share.

Last edited:
If you were Gase wouldn’t you be trying to screw the Jets by getting a win? Why set them up for a future you won’t be part of. Nothing in it for him, I’d be pulling out all the stops to get a win. Question is can he get the players to buy in?

I’m seriously not scared of Sunshine coming to the AFCE especially going to that dumpster fire of an organization.

I’m seriously not scared of Sunshine coming to the AFCE especially going to that dumpster fire of an organization.
I think we've learned over the years you need the coach and the QB for long term success. That will be one piece, I’m hoping we have both but unfortunately it looks like Buffalo does too. I’d love to dominate the AFC East like NE did but having it be competitive will be fun too.

I’m not convinced Lawrence would come out to play for the Jets, or that we wouldn’t see another Rivers/Eli scenario.

We really won't know how Lawrence will feel about the Jets until we see what the Jets do pre-draft. Hell... they might hire a coach that Lawrence respects.

Heard this on the Rich Eisen Show today and found it hilarious

So the Jets and Patriots play Week 17. Both Eisen and NFL Network's Kyle Brandt agreed that it's possible Belichick forces the Jets to beat them which would mean the Jags would have the #1 Pick meaning no Lawrence in the AFC East

LMAO That would be icing on the cake for this season

Random but thought I'd share.

A little OT, but, assuming Gase is fired, there is no guarantee he'll be replaced with a good HC. Both Miami's hx and NFL hx show bottom teams go through a LOT of coaches before they hit a top HC. That's reality. Doesn't mean they won't get the next Andy Reid, but hx isn't on their side (although getting a HC better than Gase shouldn't be difficult).

On topic, I have serious doubts BB would let the Jets win just to mess with them

If you were Gase wouldn’t you be trying to screw the Jets by getting a win? Why set them up for a future you won’t be part of. Nothing in it for him, I’d be pulling out all the stops to get a win. Question is can he get the players to buy in?
I believe the term is golden parachute.

Lmao lmao lmao I love it. The jets win and now the jags have the first pick!! Hahahahahhahaa... Adam gase is so trash as a coach, person, and anything else you consider him. With his coked out eyeballs.

Back
Top Bottom