A quick question for DCH............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A quick question for DCH............

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I was just curious as to how Morlon has looked thus far in minicamps, etc. Is he making good reads on the ball and showing his playmaking ability? During the 2nd half of last year he really came on and was constantly around the ball carrier. I've got some expectations for him this year at OLB. I've got a feeling he's going to have a good year.;)

I THINK GREENWOOD CAN DO THE JOB..

GREENWOOD is going to get the job done.....I really believe so.

What the coaches like....is his footspeed for one....and the fact that he is in there studying the game films....like a ZACH THOMAS. This is a guy that was beset by injuries last season....unfortunately...it happened to him early on in camp....and it really set him back.

You are right.....down the stretch....there is no doubt that GREENWOOD made some dynamite plays. He was definately coming on when the season came to an end.

GREENWOOD has to improve on his coverage reads....that is what I am hearing. There were too many times when he was in the wrong time zone....so to speak. His run-stopping ability...and tackling ability is exactly what the coaches liked.....when he made all those plays...down the stretch last season.

GREENWOOD....with a full camp under his belt this time around....will get plenty of reps...and plenty of corrections....if he is in any wrong places this time around. I don't think there is any doubt that GREENWOOD can do the job in 2002.....and I think he will do just fine.

Greenwood is doing everything the coaches want him to do right now.....there is no reason why he can't continue where he left off....late, last season.
Thanks for askin'
DCH

The key with Greenwood is for him to get to the point where he plays off his reactions and not just going to the assigned spot. He is definitely a sure tackler.

Back
Top Bottom