a realistic mock( top 9 picks) that workd for miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a realistic mock( top 9 picks) that workd for miami

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1 oak calvin johnson (miami release culpepper and oak picks him up)
2 det russel/ quinn/ thomas
3 cle adrian peterson (WILL take AP)
4 bucs anderson/thomas (wont take QB)
5 ariz gains adams (wont take QB)
6 wash branch/laundry (staying with campbell, they've comitted too much for him)
7 minn brown/landry ( will pick up carr in trade or after hou release him)
8 atl landry/branch/brown (not need QB)
9 mia quinn/ russel (whoever is left) (picks up green for a 7th rd or after they release him and then release culpepper cuz they cant pay them both, and he will help form new QB.) green will fit in good with camerons offense.

miami in the second picks will take )-line and WR, third either CB or TE, 4th opposite of rd 3 or o-line, the rest of the 4 picks will be for depth and youth to line and D.

6 wash branch/laundry (staying with campbell, they've comitted too much for him)
9 mia quinn/ russel (whoever is left) (picks up green for a 7th rd or after they release him and then release culpepper cuz they cant pay them both, and he will help form new QB.) green will fit in good with camerons offense.

miami in the second picks will take )-line and WR, third either CB or TE, 4th opposite of rd 3 or o-line, the rest of the 4 picks will be for depth and youth to line and D.

I would LOVE if we get Brady Quinn and then Trent Green to hold the fort down for a year, maybe two, while mentoring Quinn. That would actually be a pretty damn sweet scenerio. I want nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do with Jamarcus Russell though.

Would love to get Quinn, especially at the 9, but a lot of things have to fall in place for that to happen.

I would LOVE if we get Brady Quinn and then Trent Green to hold the fort down for a year, maybe two, while mentoring Quinn. That would actually be a pretty damn sweet scenerio. I want nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do with Jamarcus Russell though.

If we get Quinn I think he will be starting at some point this season. Seems to be the trend with top pick QB's. Quinn is probably smarter too, with the exception of Leinart.

A realistic mock?.....:sidelol:

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom