a RELATIVE conclussion to Saban PC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a RELATIVE conclussion to Saban PC

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Well...after analyzing Saban's press conferense today I have come to a relative conclussion:

I have never seen a man speak for so long, and say so little, about so much.

:confused2 :confused2 :confused2

Wow... I feel like I know less now about his plans than I did before the press conference!!!

I pity those other teams that are trying to figure out what his plans are for the draft.

The only thing that stood out to me was take the best player available and if it is a running back he doesn't care what style the runner is and that he will mould the offense around their running style.. to that extent anyways.

alll i know is Ricky williams is coming back. can u imagine ronnie and ricky in the backfield wat 1-2 punch with linehans offense strategy, teams will go crazy i love it

dominizzo said:
alll i know is Ricky williams is coming back. can u imagine ronnie and ricky in the backfield wat 1-2 punch with linehans offense strategy, teams will go crazy i love it
Ricky coming back is not set in stone. There is more of a chance of him staying retired then coming back.

WvFinFan said:
was there anything he sayed that actually stood out though?

The part that stood out was when he gave hell to a reporter for asking him if there was added preassure picking so high... I almost felt bad for the reporter...lol....

He talked for 2-3 minutes about Matt Jones and really praised him alot. Tat shocked me and made me think he's not really interested in Jones. Why would he specifically name a player snd praise him for so long if he was really interested in him. Now if we trade down and end up with a late 1st or early 2nd many teams will think were going for Jones. The only way this makes sense is if Saban has another guy targeted in the same area (Chris Spencer?) and Jones is a smokescreen. Regardless, I hope we get Jones.

dominizzo said:

well...All I know is that I know nothing!!!

<Deleted by Mod>

Do NOT post political comments in the main forum. Period.

PHINSfan said:
well...All I know is that I know nothing!!!
Hit the nail on the head with that statment...lets face it, Saban has mean poker face, and he is keeping a tight grip in dolphin news.

Boik14 said:
<Deleted by Mod>

:shakeno: Let's not turn this into a political thread.

Just be glad you're not dumber now after watching the PC. It happened to me many times after watching Wannstedt's PC's. Because from a positive standpoint......nevermind. :lol:

byroan said:
:shakeno: Let's not turn this into a political thread.

Just be glad you're not dumber now after watching the PC. It happened to me many times after watching Wannstedt's PC's. Because from a positive standpoint......nevermind. :lol:

seriously.

But, that PC reminds me of Belichick's. Still, all the experts are pegging Ronnie Brown as our pick.

Regan21286 said:
seriously.

But, that PC reminds me of Belichick's. Still, all the experts are pegging Ronnie Brown as our pick.

It makes the most sense to everyone for us to take Brown because we need a RB. They aren't breaking down our team needs like Saban is though. Our job as fans is easy compared to him. :lol:

I found it interesting when he gave up the name of Brodney Pool when he was talking about the 17 guys that came in.

Back
Top Bottom