A-rod!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-rod!!

easy big guy. He's not even the MVP of his team this year. Posada is!

aw, you've got to be kidding me...i watched this game until the bottom of the 8th and had to jet out to help a chick out....i missed it :(

aw, you've got to be kidding me...i watched this game until the bottom of the 8th and had to jet out to help a chick out....i missed it :(

well at least you helped a chick out... whatever happened to that brit girl? can I get her number?

Oh my god I think I just got a stiffy thinking about that scenario.
I would get one too if he came to the braves. I could see it happening, dodgers come close this year but dont quite make it maybe. Start looking for that final piece to get them there. A-rod has enough of new york......etc etc . I doubt new york lets him go but you never know I guess.

he is coming back to seattle and he will retire as a mariner

Now your just dreaming! I think he will only go to a contender. RedSox, Angels, Dodgers, and Yankees are the only ones who can pay for him

I dont think he'll be an Angel. Angels owner already said a couple times he wont give him a 6 or 7 year deal worth 25 mill+ which he will easily get. Perhaps he'll change his mind if the Angels fall just short of the World Series but I can see them trading for a cheaper 3B before giving Arod 150+ mill.

Arod will play SS more than likely if he leaves the Yankees. He is much much better there anyway

Back
Top Bottom