A round of goodbyes for our departing Dolphins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A round of goodbyes for our departing Dolphins.

Mr. Pink

The World's Smallest Violin
Reaction score
Dave Wannstedt: I won't shed a ****ing tear for you. Oh no, you're going to be fired? How many MILLIONS did you collect to do your job with a stunning measure of incompetence? Boo hoo? Go retire and spare another team's fans your knack for running storied franchises into the ground. Can't wait to see your press conference tomorrow. What are you going to "get cleaned up" this time? Your office?

Tony Wise: Take Tim Ruddy with you.

Norv Turner: Call a 3rd and 12 draw on your way out, will ya?

Keith Armstrong: You can't hold Mike Westhoff's cane, punk.

Jim Bates: Tip for your next job: running a base defense 100% of the time? That's a bad idea.

Jay Fiedler: So long and thanks for all the fish. You'll be scrambling to find a job backing up MARQUIS TUIASASOPO on February 1st. No, wait... Rick Mirer did better than 46 yards this week. Damn, what ARE you going to be doing on February 1st?

Adewale Ogunleye: Three words: First round tender.

Sam Madison: Hope you're still smiling when you're working the drive-through.

Todd Wade: See: Sam Madison.

Todd Perry: See: Sam Madison.

Derrius Thompson: See: Sam Madison.

Mark Dixon: You'll be missed. Ricky averaged over 5 yards a carry when you were playing. 3.3 yards with you out. We're going to need a new offensive line coach -- ready to take the plunge?

Charlie Rogers: Nice of you to show up after the season ended.

Tim Ruddy: Retire before you get retired.

Arturo Freeman: No other safety in the league gets leveled by quarterbacks quite as often as you do. See yah.

Junior Seau: Celebrating after every tackle doesn't make me believe you are "enthusiastic" it makes me believe you're a JACKASS. Save the celebration for after a victory, not after a tackle for no gain on 1st and 10 in the 2nd quarter. Enjoy retirement.

Jamar Fletcher: What can I say? You will forever be scapegoated because a moron coach picked you too soon in the draft, and because of a BS pass interference call against the luckriots. I wish you better luck with your next team, be it Detroit or Arizona or whoever.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter. Not at all. This is probably the least painful end to a season I have ever endured as a Dolphins fan. We won the last "meaningful" game, there was no December choke. Our clueless coach and noodle-armed QB are both history come February. And Ogunleye's departure will leave us with 2(!) first round draft picks.

Oh no, I'm not bitter. I'm actually looking forward to next year.

The comments you made on Junior Seau, came to me as quite ignorant. You don't want your guys pumped up after they make stops? That's a bit too Denzel Washington in Remember the Titans. Loosen up.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
The comments you made on Junior Seau, came to me as quite ignorant. You don't want your guys pumped up after they make stops? That's a bit too Denzel Washington in Remember the Titans. Loosen up.

:lol:

Total bitterman! You're not bitter like I don't live in California; oh wait, I do live in California so that must mean...

I would love to meet you next year so I can laugh in your face when Fiedler is- once again- the starting QB for this franchise. Even if the 'Fins do miraculously find a way to get a top flight QB in next year's draft it would not behoove a veteran franchise to start a rookie so Fiedler would act as caretaker until the guy was ready.

Originally posted by Expo88
Total bitterman! You're not bitter like I don't live in California; oh wait, I do live in California so that must mean...

I would love to meet you next year so I can laugh in your face when Fiedler is- once again- the starting QB for this franchise. Even if the 'Fins do miraculously find a way to get a top flight QB in next year's draft it would not behoove a veteran franchise to start a rookie so Fiedler would act as caretaker until the guy was ready.

If I knew you I would take your money on that Fiedler will be standing in the unemployment line!:eek: :eek: :eek:

No way jay! He's gone. I agree with most of your comments except JR. Let's just get a new whatever and get on with it!!!

Back
Top Bottom