A salute to the big uglies!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A salute to the big uglies!!!

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
The O was stellar the Lb's got 3 sacks and tons of pressure and our secondary held down moss and Welker. we all know about that

But here is my salute to the big uglies who made all this happen. Langford, Ferguson, Merling, Starks were just pushing around the o-line of the pats collapsing the pocket almost every play. So here is one on me boys:beer1:

Now our offensive line. Unbalanced line Jake and Carey moving around and owning whoever was across from them. I know Jake basically picked one guy off the ground. Pulling Smiley man he pulled and sealed blocked all day long, this opened massive holes for Ronnie and Ricky to run through. And for the others i didn't mention they handled the mixed lines and all that movement extremely well. So boys again here is on on me :beer1:

And a side note to David martin and Anthony Fasano and our wide outs they did well blocking too. keep it up boys :hi5:

I forgot to mention i was skeptical about the Langford pick......now the "cloverfield monster" is tearing it up he will be a stud sooner then later

Back
Top Bottom