A seris of Trivia questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A seris of Trivia questions

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
this seris of questions will test all kinds of NFL knowledge.... get ready

1. starting off easy... Who holds the most rushing yards for 1 game and what amount is it?

2. How long was the longest FG ever made in an NFL game and who made it? (two players tied for this record)

3. How much is the most a NFL team ever scored in a game and what team was it?

4. What record besides the MVP record does Tom Brady hold for a superbowl?
(it's a record for 1 game)

5. How many yards was the longest play in superbowl history and who made the play?

6. Who was the first team the Dolphins ever beat in a regular season game?

7. What team holds the record for most INTs caught in a superbowl and how many was it?

1. Jamal Lewis against the Browns, I wanna say it's 296 or 297 yards. It was close to 300.

2. Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey - 63 yards. I watched Elam's on live TV.

3. Washington, 72

4. Not really sure on this one. He has a couple. Is it most completions?

5. Marcus Allen - something in the 70's

6. Who cares?

7. Tampa had 5 a few years back, pretty sure that was the most. (They had a couple in garbage time to set it)

Crisis said:
1. Jamal Lewis against the Browns, I wanna say it's 296 or 297 yards. It was close to 300.

2. Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey - 63 yards. I watched Elam's on live TV.

3. Washington, 72

4. Not really sure on this one. He has a couple. Is it most completions?

5. Marcus Allen - something in the 70's

6. Who cares?

7. Tampa had 5 a few years back, pretty sure that was the most. (They had a couple in garbage time to set it)

on #1 it's 295 yards so you were close, so you got #1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 right. On #4 it was for most completions in a game and his record was 32 completions. #5 was incorrect, it was currently broken a few years back

NorthFloridaFin said:
#5 - Antonio Freeman 1996 vs. New England (86 yards)

the source I got the answer from says that it was Muhsin Muhammad in 2003 vs. New England (85 yards)

1. starting off easy... Who holds the most rushing yards for 1 game and what amount is it?--Jamal Lewis in 2003 with 295

2. How long was the longest FG ever made in an NFL game and who made it? (two players tied for this record)---Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey 63 yards

3. How much is the most a NFL team ever scored in a game and what team was it?--Washington 72 points in the 60's i forget what year

(it's a record for 1 game)--Edit: whoops i missed this, completions

5. How many yards was the longest play in superbowl history and who made the play?--Delhomme to Muhammad 85 yards, and possibly Elway to Smith for 85 i'm not sure about that one

6. Who was the first team the Dolphins ever beat in a regular season game?--Oakland Raiders?

7. What team holds the record for most INTs caught in a superbowl and how many was it?--Tampa had 5, Jackson with 3 i believe he won the MVP, and Dwight Smith with 2? or maybe Derrick Brooks had one, i'm not sure but i know it's them.

PHIDolphins13 said:
1. starting off easy... Who holds the most rushing yards for 1 game and what amount is it?--Jamal Lewis in 2003 with 295

2. How long was the longest FG ever made in an NFL game and who made it? (two players tied for this record)---Jason Elam, Tom Dempsey 63 yards

3. How much is the most a NFL team ever scored in a game and what team was it?--Washington 72 points in the 60's i forget what year

(it's a record for 1 game)--Edit: whoops i missed this, completions

5. How many yards was the longest play in superbowl history and who made the play?--Delhomme to Muhammad 85 yards, and possibly Elway to Smith for 85 i'm not sure about that one

6. Who was the first team the Dolphins ever beat in a regular season game?--Oakland Raiders?

7. What team holds the record for most INTs caught in a superbowl and how many was it?--Tampa had 5, Jackson with 3 i believe he won the MVP, and Dwight Smith with 2? or maybe Derrick Brooks had one, i'm not sure but i know it's them.

all of them are right except for #6 but you did get the right divison just not the right team

#6-Our first win was against the Denver Broncos.

nick19991 said:

Horray!!!

:mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana: :mdfin: :banana:

Back
Top Bottom