A shakeup at strong side linebacker? Koa or Ike? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A shakeup at strong side linebacker? Koa or Ike?

3rd down and 9 cam wake vs the right tackle walks the tackle back before tossing the tackle inside with his outside arm and forces ryan to throw the ball high over the middle and incomplete to finneran...davis and clemons both have a shot at the ball on the tip...

pressure on ryans throwing arm

2nd and 10 cam wake in 2 point stance outside inside power rush move vs the left tackle HIT on ryan ball sails high down the middle... if thats not a qb hit i don't know what the heck is...

ryan gets up off the ground...

1st and 10 on the sean smith double move incompletion...ryan with all day no pressure whatsoever cam wake at the snap drops into a soft zone...does not rush

2nd and 10 koa misi with another play where it looks like he's gonna get caught inside pivots turns his back to the ball and comes back around on the other side and dives into the legs of michael turner for no gain...pretty impressive play there by misi...never would have thought he'd be able to make that tackle...

and low and behold even sean smith looked like he was willing to give run support from the outside...SHOCKER indeed

1st and 10 run play off tackle koa misi moved out by the left tackle with ease luckily micah johnson keeps a diving guard away from his legs nicely and makes the play for a minimal gain...pretty ugly effort there from misi...did nothing

i tell ya what...ikaika francis put in some good work in this game...i don't want that guy even thinking about coverage but he's more stout vs the run than misi at this stage...pretty good game from him...

after seeing his work tonight i think he's a roster lock...

hoops take a look at the buffalo cincy game, cj spiller is a one man wrecking crew. if he gets the edge the guy is gonna bust some yardage, and he gets the edge fast. we have to set the edge and contain spiller or he can beat us single handed, the guy is a very talented runner. i am watching it right now on nfl network and i am scared of this guy. our run d must stop spiller in week one, no ifs ands or buts, sparano knows it and if misi is not that strong on the run game i can see ike getting the nod.

Back
Top Bottom