A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase

FlaFinest954

Active Roster
Reaction score
Did anyone catch this quote from a presser with Gase on Cam Wake:

▪ Defensive end Cameron Wake again participated in practice on a limited basis, but Gase said it’s still not clear if he will play Sunday.

“He’s not going to BS me,” Gase said. “With him, you’ll get the right answer. You can’t get that from everybody.”

That's shots fired at Tannehill and the truth is coming out about why Gase seems upset answering questions about Tannehill's injury. Tannehill flat out lied to the man about certain things.

Take it how you want, that's my interpretation

Source: http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/s...ticle219883525.html?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
You mean to tell me a NFL football player might have lied about an injury?
giphy.gif

lying to your coach erodes trust. After last weeks game Gases's response abut Tannehill "Go ask him". Gase is unhappy.

You mean to tell me a NFL football player might have lied about an injury?
giphy.gif

I assume those with guaranteed contracts get paid, but do ALL players on the team get paid the same amount whether they play or not? Perhaps that might be reason they wouldn't be truthful.

Did anyone catch this quote from a presser with Gase on Cam Wake:

▪ Defensive end Cameron Wake again participated in practice on a limited basis, but Gase said it’s still not clear if he will play Sunday.

“He’s not going to BS me,” Gase said. “With him, you’ll get the right answer. You can’t get that from everybody.”

That's shots fired at Tannehill and the truth is coming out about why Gase seems upset answering questions about Tannehill's injury. Tannehill flat out lied to the man about certain things.

Take it how you want, that's my interpretation

Source: http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/s...ticle219883525.html?__twitter_impression=true

I think you may be right. If you put everything that’s been said together this does make some sense. Particularly his testiness regarding RT17.

Yah, I'm reading that to be the exact opposite of what you think he said. It sounds to me like he's saying Tanny won't lie to him and you can't say that about everyone. This is coming from someone whose pretty much given up on Tanny.

You guys see the bold text?

I am not sure if this warranted a new thread but I wouldn't dismiss it. It lines up with 'that guy' and 'this guy' comment on Monday. Gase is obviously peeved about something. People have to understand that if the NFL finds anything swampy by players, coaches, FO about injury reporting it could cost us fines and draft picks. The NFL is currently investigating and it could affect the team in general or its future plans.

Back
Top Bottom