A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase

No surprise to see this and the speculation will get more intense as the weeks go on. There’s not really much of a drop from Tannehill to Osweiler and he can be resigned as a bridge for much cheaper. Right back to where we were in 2012.

Before that decisive conclusion shouldn't you, at the bare minimum, wait until the latter has played at least TWO games for us?

I cringe to think how some of you make decisions in your personal lives.

Last edited:
FWIW

Tannehill's future with Dolphins in doubt?
7417.jpg

The Miami Herald reports "there is doubt" over Ryan Tannehill's future with the Dolphins.

Tannehill is out at least the next two weeks with his shoulder injury. He'll be back this year, but his status beyond 2018 is far from a lock. Tannehill is a rarely healthy bottom-tier starter that's going to have to take a pay cut from the $26 million he's owed next year to stay in Miami. The Dolphins can save $13.2 million if they move on from Tannehill this offseason.

"Rarely healthy bottom-tier starter"

Damn, who the heck wrote this.

If you take Tannehill's career starts since he's been a Dolphins QB then that conclusion doesn't add up mathematically.

"Rarely healthy bottom-tier starter"

Damn, who the heck wrote this.

If you take Tannehill's career starts since he's been a Dolphins QB then that conclusion doesn't add up mathematically.
I don't think they like him but the injuries are becoming a problem.

What a stupid thread.

Not really, I got the same impression when I watched that press conference. It also goes back to when RT injured his knee and was telling Gase he could play if necessary. Gase can never trust Ryan's self-diagnosis whereas with Wake, he definitely can. It's more important when you can't 100% trust the guy you go to bat for day after day when it comes to something crucial that has an impact on your job.

Before that decisive conclusion should you wait until the latter has played at least TWO games for us?

I cringe to think how some of you make decisions in your personal lives.
I’ve seen enough of Osweiler since 2012 to see he’s as inconsistent as Tannehill. I appreciate the concern but my life is just fine thank you.

I don't think they like him but the injuries are becoming a problem.

Understand that but at least try to stick to the facts.

Often injured is not factual! If they preface for the last 2 years then sure.
But the way it's written points to his entire career and that makes the statement a bold face lie masked as truth.

I’ve seen enough of Osweiler since 2012 to see he’s as inconsistent as Tannehill. I appreciate the concern but my life is just fine thank you.

I've seen Osweiler in "other" systems under "different" circumstances and have watched him in "ONE" game in Miami and can concisely conclude he and Tannehill are the same.

Wow!

Did anyone catch this quote from a presser with Gase on Cam Wake:

▪ Defensive end Cameron Wake again participated in practice on a limited basis, but Gase said it’s still not clear if he will play Sunday.

“He’s not going to BS me,” Gase said. “With him, you’ll get the right answer. You can’t get that from everybody.”

That's shots fired at Tannehill and the truth is coming out about why Gase seems upset answering questions about Tannehill's injury. Tannehill flat out lied to the man about certain things.

Take it how you want, that's my interpretation

Source: http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/s...ticle219883525.html?__twitter_impression=true
I am not sure how you came to that conclusion. I came away with the opposite. Please explain

I've seen Osweiler in "other" systems under "different" circumstances and have watched him in "ONE" game in Miami and can concisely conclude he and Tannehill are the same.

Wow!
Neither is the answer at QB.

Like being on the Titanic and arguing over what side to be on.....

Osweiler this, Tannehil that...

Argue all you want but the important factor here is
1. Does our current Organization even see the problem enough to actually do something about it ?????
2. If so does whoever making the decision have more than a 5 football IQ...
3. Do we have a legitimate coaching staff to not only see problems but know how to get out from under them......Theres a few real concerns and arguing over two mediocre QB at best or thinking they are better than they are is not going to do anything new but it does pass the time..........

I'd go the 2 QB route when Tannehill gets healthy. Don't name the starter until you absolutely have to. Defenses will have to prepare for both.

This is absolutely a shot at Tannehill after what happened last week.

I would prefer Gase to be pissed at the pathetic 4th quarter showing at Cincinnati than unreliable injury feedback... But as long as he's pissed, I'm with him.

l.jpg

I think it's this;

however if he's calling out the greatest warrior on the team for pussification, then I will have lost respect for Gase

Back
Top Bottom