A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase

This is one of them “grasping at straws” types of threads I stay away from, but alas here I am to shake my head.......

FWIW

Tannehill's future with Dolphins in doubt?
7417.jpg

The Miami Herald reports "there is doubt" over Ryan Tannehill's future with the Dolphins.

Tannehill is out at least the next two weeks with his shoulder injury. He'll be back this year, but his status beyond 2018 is far from a lock. Tannehill is a rarely healthy bottom-tier starter that's going to have to take a pay cut from the $26 million he's owed next year to stay in Miami. The Dolphins can save $13.2 million if they move on from Tannehill this offseason.

This should surprise no one. I don’t think even think Tannehill die hards are surprised

nobody but Gase knows what he implied if anything

Doesn’t matter. Looks like the Tannehill era In miami is over

Like Ck, myself, and others have said at this stage it's for the best.
Tannehill seems like a decent guy, he was/is a decent QB, but his game wasn't good enough to take Miami to that next level. It happens!
The time has come for both sides to move on in the offseason.

Said it a couple weeks ago after the cincy game, i think he's starting to disassociate from Tannehill. It's really a shame they didn't try to put any investment at the QB position besides Tannehill since it seems like this is a really solid team besides the circus at QB.

Said it a couple weeks ago after the cincy game, i think he's starting to disassociate from Tannehill. It's really a shame they didn't try to put any investment at the QB position besides Tannehill since it seems like this is a really solid team besides the circus at QB.

Lack of foresight by Gase, Tannenbaum, and Co. To be honest, since Gase is a new head coach this may be one of those nuances he hasnt learned, but you would think he would have learned it after last year. For a QB guru, has had a ton of QB issues.

Like Ck, myself, and others have said at this stage it's for the best.
Tannehill seems like a decent guy, he was/is a decent QB, but his game wasn't good enough to take Miami to that next level. It happens!
The time has come for both sides to move on in the offseason.
It’s not even his skills anymore that’s the biggest concern. It’s the injuries now. If Tannehill was elite, I’m sure Miami wouldn’t mind waiting on him to get back healthy moving forward. But he’s not and it’s not in the best interest of the franchise to wait on Tannehill who’s best is just a few games a year of above average play.

Lack of foresight by Gase, Tannenbaum, and Co. To be honest, since Gase is a new head coach this may be one of those nuances he hasnt learned, but you would think he would have learned it after last year. For a QB guru, has had a ton of QB issues.

The foresight may have been bringing in Brock. He's familiar with Gases system, he obviously executed it well and they like each other. In a season (2018) where they didn't know what Tannehill they would get, it seems they brought in plan B. Now next year is a different story.

How close are the dolphins....close to real winning? They're not. Close to being so bad they get a supreme QB talent? They're not.

8-8
So you think we only win 4 games here on out? I get we were trounced by NE, but the Cincy game was won until dumb plays happened. That game seemed like bad luck. We are 4-2. I can see 4 more losses and 6 more wins for 10-6. Our defense is playing out of it's mind, and we really don't need a super hero at QB, just a ball distributor. I hate the 8-8 season, and hope we do t end up there.

Back
Top Bottom