A sign of Flores' preference? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A sign of Flores' preference?

His former team BC lost to Clemson and obviously having to wear a Clemson shirt at a press conference was part of the bet. The fact they play the Jags and Lawrence was the Clemson QB last year made wearing the shirt today more appropriate.

He failed to execute on his wardrobe selection.

No, he likes the process. First his wife gets with his children and they come up with an outfit, then his father phones him and tells him what it is, to get that last word in his ear you know?

Oh wait...no....thats how our offense works.

Remember that thread where I said Christian Wilkins has a lot to do with Watson wanting to be here? Now the shirt thing is just about Flo losing a friendly bet to Wilkins that’s no big deal.

What is a big deal and what this shows is that Flores has been having problems with the older guys in the locker room but Wilkins was our first pick under the Flo era. The younger guys like a Wilkins can be buddy buddy with Flores.

Flo doesn’t like Tua. Wants a new QB. Watson wants out in Houston ab wants Miami. The common denominator between the two... Christian Wilkins. Read between the lines.

Remember that thread where I said Christian Wilkins has a lot to do with Watson wanting to be here? Now the shirt thing is just about Flo losing a friendly bet to Wilkins that’s no big deal.

What is a big deal and what this shows is that Flores has been having problems with the older guys in the locker room but Wilkins was our first pick under the Flo era. The younger guys like a Wilkins can be buddy buddy with Flores.

Flo doesn’t like Tua. Wants a new QB. Watson wants out in Houston ab wants Miami. The common denominator between the two... Christian Wilkins. Read between the lines.

That's fine print that only a lawyer w/ a telescope would appreciate

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

His former team BC lost to Clemson and obviously having to wear a Clemson shirt at a press conference was part of the bet. The fact they play the Jags and Lawrence was the Clemson QB last year made wearing the shirt today more appropriate.
Maybe he should worry a little more on his current team and a little less about his former

Wtf..

Why is he wearing that?

Edit: I read the article..... nevermimd

Back
Top Bottom