A sign of Flores' preference? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A sign of Flores' preference?

he's also lost 4 games in a row....the colts only win was against us

Lol this is funny I have to admit.

Just saying if you lose a bet like that why not just wear it around the facilities and pay off the bet?

He waits til a week and a half later at a press conference to put on a Clemson shirt knowing that Miami is linked to Watson? Haha yeah just a coincidence he decided to wear it today I’m sure.

I heard Ross made him clean toilets today for the crappy start to the season.

Flo doesn’t like Tua. Wants a new QB. Watson wants out in Houston ab wants Miami. The common denominator between the two... Christian Wilkins. Read between the lines.
(Disclaimer: I make no accusations of any person; my "theory" is purely opinion and conjecture!)

Want a conspiracy theory that actually sounds plausible? I just thought of this a few minutes ago as I remembered how Buffalo's defense was all over Tua right after the snap on nearly every play until he was hurt and taken out of the game.

Look at this from the perspective of detectives investigating a case; which suspects have a motive and opportunity to commit the crime? Suppose Flores and Grier didn't want Tua (or perhaps they did before but changed their minds), so what should they do? Hmm... another major injury could knock Tua out of the game altogether. Grier "fixes" the o-line with players who shouldn't even be on the field. Flores should have hired a competent, experienced OC and OL Coach if he wanted to win games, but he refused to do so. Experienced offensive coaches may have been able to scheme ways to protect the QB even with a terrible o-line, but Flores didn't want that. So, the stage was set for an "accident" to occur; basically the equivalent of cutting someone's brake line, and it was only a matter of time before it happened.

Now, it makes no sense that Grier and Flores would actively try to get rid of Tua this way because the steps taken are putting their jobs in jeopardy due to mounting losses and a bad team. On the other hand, it's FAR more likely that Grier and Flores are just inept at their jobs and the decisions made by these two "professionals" have resulted in a team that gets worse every year no matter how much money or resources are used trying to improve.

Back
Top Bottom