A Silver Lining... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Silver Lining...

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Aside from the loss and the situations leading up to that loss, I may be the only one who isn't SUPER DUPER mad about it.

For the first time in a long time, the Dolphins looked like a good team when they were playing another good team. I wasn't just watching the game because I'm a fan. It was enough give and take to make this a loss I can stomach because we are trending upwards.

Aside from the loss and the situations leading up to that loss, I may be the only one who isn't SUPER DUPER mad about it.

For the first time in a long time, the Dolphins looked like a good team when they were playing another good team. I wasn't just watching the game because I'm a fan. It was enough give and take to make this a loss I can stomach because we are trending upwards.
Losing in this fashion is NOT "trending upwards".

our d went down hill once hayes was gone then taylor. but a change at DC has to happen. I don't mind gase, today he time management cost us. but in all honestly, with luck against our d they were going to win

Losing in this fashion is NOT "trending upwards".
The least series wasn't trending upwards, but he game was a good game. When was the last time they played a game this well (except the ending) against a good team? I don't count the Titans because we didn't know what they would be in game 1.

chart-showing-failure-stock-illustration-875916.jpg

tenor.gif

silver-lining-zach-cabrera-gif-12187092

Brave post. I just cant go there with you. It was worse than the Bengals game.

WE SHOULD BE 7-4!!!

Back
Top Bottom