A stat I thought i would share | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A stat I thought i would share

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Thru 13 games the whole defense has 2 less sacks than Jay and Trace did thru 16 last year. Another: thru 13 games the whole d has 2 less ints than our starting safeties Brock and Brian had all of last year. Brock is the only 1 in our secondary that has a shot of = his number of ints from last year this season. He was so close to not wearing aqua and orange this year. Oh by the way I have mono, and I m really bored. So if anyone wants a stat checked please ask.

ok how about this one

Jay thru 13 this season has attemted 11 more passes than he did in 15 games lst season for 250 more yards, a 61% comp compared to 57% last year, has thrown 2 more tds and rushed for 2 more tds, but has thrown 4 more ints:mad: . No its not leaps, and bounds, but it is signs of improvement. If he would just stop or at least show signs that he would stop w/the ints I would be all for Jay comeing back next season. I would have to say if he wins atleast the next 4, throws no more than 2 picks he would have my vote to remain the starter, at least for 1 year so Cade could get a better understanding of the offense.

Hey man, what exactly are the symptoms of mono? Just curious, seriously. Sounds like a pain in the ass, so get well soon man. Nobody here wants to see a sick Phins fan! take it easy man,,,Jaydog:cool:

Have you evr heard of a coma? Well its 1 step down from it. Its comming to an end, I'm trying to go back to work this Friday(but i convienently have a dr. app on sat wink wink)in small doses. Thanks for the gesture!

Hey man, get well soon, we need you yellin at your TV set come Saturday at 1:30 so save your strength. Hope it's not too bad. take care...:cool:

Naw he won't need to yell, he will sit back and say things like...

"oh nice deep pass Jay...right to Chambers in the endzone" and "OHHHHHHH Zach what a hit...geeeez is Brady even gonna get up?"

lol...get well bro, and stop kissing all those girls. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom