A Tad Early For A Mock....dolphins Picking 5th???...wow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Tad Early For A Mock....dolphins Picking 5th???...wow

mwestberry

Club Member
Reaction score
Mocks are useless before the combine. Mocks are beyond useless before the season starts. And mocks are moronic that are done few days after HOF game is played.

I have yet to see a projection that has the Dolphins winning more than 6 games. There are a bunch of questions regarding this team, so I don't find this to be out of the ordinary. I could see the team doing well, but I won't be surprised if they don't.

****.. And I was going to watch the season. Thank god I dont have to now.

I will save you guys the trouble of clicking the link. We will go into next season with MLB and QB as our biggest need and we will draft a DT or DE who will be a marginal starter instead of picking the obvious BPA.

I will save you guys the trouble of clicking the link. We will go into next season with MLB and QB as our biggest need and we will draft a DT or DE who will be a marginal starter instead of picking the obvious BPA.

I don't see MLB as our biggest need with Raekwon McMillan playing there. I can see OLB and CB high on the list though.

If we tank as most of the NFL world believes, it must be a new QB. I am a Tannehill supporter but this is his last chance for no competition at QB; partly due to age, but if can't show it after 6-7 years it's time to move to someone else.

I know I've asked you this question before, but why are you here? Is your sole purpose to spread misery?

Back
Top Bottom