A Tad Early For A Mock....dolphins Picking 5th???...wow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Tad Early For A Mock....dolphins Picking 5th???...wow

I have yet to see a projection that has the Dolphins winning more than 6 games. There are a bunch of questions regarding this team, so I don't find this to be out of the ordinary. I could see the team doing well, but I won't be surprised if they don't.

Pete Prisco has them 8-8 I think. Maybe 9-7. NFL Network had Jones-Drew on a week or two ago and I think he said 11-5.

Aside from that Miami is apparently a 2-3 win team.

mock drafts in August? lolz

Pete Prisco has them 8-8 I think. Maybe 9-7. NFL Network had Jones-Drew on a week or two ago and I think he said 11-5.

Aside from that Miami is apparently a 2-3 win team.

That wasn't MJD's prediction...that was what would have to happen for them to make it to the playoffs.

(I was confused too.)

This is why a team (say Oakland) may want to trade someone they cannot sign (say Mack). Because they think they will get a top 5 selection. :sneaky

I know I've asked you this question before, but why are you here? Is your sole purpose to spread misery?

Well it depends on what you mean by "here?"

If you meant "here" as in Finheaven, then yes.

If you meant "here" as in life, then yes.

In all seriousness though, get over yourself. If you dont like what I have to say then just keep browsing. If you cant handle a bit of satire some times maybe you shouldnt be on the internet.

I will try to sugarcoat and honey my words from henceforth so your mood isnt so greatly affected.

Well it depends on what you mean by "here?"

If you meant "here" as in Finheaven, then yes.

If you meant "here" as in life, then yes.

In all seriousness though, get over yourself. If you dont like what I have to say then just keep browsing. If you cant handle a bit of satire some times maybe you shouldnt be on the internet.

I will try to sugarcoat and honey my words from henceforth so your mood isnt so greatly affected.

Bwahahaha!

I love it this. Well said.

I love it...

Makes it that much sweeter when we do what they say we can't

LOL...What is it that we are gonna do?

Say that every year though for the next 50 and you may be right eventually.

I feel like Miami is being seriously underrated. A top 10 pick could happen, though, if the run defense is close to bottom in the league. I can see that.

Personally, I think the Dolphins will pick somewhere in the middle of the pack. My early prediction would be heavy on defense, maybe a DT in the first.

Back
Top Bottom