A-Train off the market. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Train off the market.

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I didn't see it posted......and I know it's not Dolphins related but, Anthony Thomas signed with the Cowboys.
I have no link. I saw it on the bottom scroll on NFL Network.

We've got Ronnie Brown. We've got Sammy Morris. We've got Lamar Gordon. We've got Kay-Jay Harris. We've got the rights to Ricky Williams if he ever gets his head on straight.

Who gives a **** about Anthony Thomas?

DolfanDaveInATX said:
We've got Ronnie Brown. We've got Sammy Morris. We've got Lamar Gordon. We've got Kay-Jay Harris. We've got the rights to Ricky Williams if he ever gets his head on straight.

Who gives a **** about Anthony Thomas?

my thoughts exactly. one more thing..... fuk the cowboys!

pigskinguy said:
yeah they drafted Marion Barber form Minnesota.
This is a weird signing to me.

I guess they think they need a little veteran presence in the back field.

pigskinguy said:

Since Marion is my favorite college player of all time, this is very very depressing for me...I thought for sure that he'd make a name for himself if Julius gets hurt...which he seems to be prone to doing. Hopefully he gets a shot at some point.

Best thing about A-Train going to Dallas is this:

Thomas, 27, visited recently with Buffalo Bills officials and acknowledged that he would like to sign there. But the Bills have been unable to trade Travis Henry this offseason and Thomas did not want to wait to see if a deal developed. Dallas had quietly indicated some interest in Thomas earlier in the offseason
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2051923

Good to see Buffalo keep getting screwed by not trading Henry when they had the chance. :D

I heard today on the radio in Dallas that Parcells is looking for someone to replace Richie Anderson as the hybrid fullback receiver and that Barber maybe the one to do it. That's why they got A-train.

pigskinguy said:
Yeah, I was surprised by the signing too, I'm just glad someone else got Thomas besides Buffalo. You got to admit though, Dallas has some nice DEPTH at RB now after having no running game at all in the beginning of last year (Jones injured). Julius Jones, Anthony Thomas, and Marion Barber III. Not bad.

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah, I was surprised by the signing too, I'm just glad someone else got Thomas besides Buffalo. You got to admit though, Dallas has some nice DEPTH at RB now after having no running game at all in the beginning of last year (Jones injured). Julius Jones, Anthony Thomas, and Marion Barber III. Not bad.

Can never have enough depth at RB see the Dolphins from last year..

Back
Top Bottom