A wealth of information... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A wealth of information...

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3154

"Wade Smith is going to be so much better and stronger. I saw him two days ago and hardly recognized him. He’s going to mature. This was a shock for him last year. He came in two years off of being a tight end, and all of a sudden you’re a starting left tackle in the opening game. He’s going to be so much better."

So, no more talk of replacing him.

“If we can add two quality guys, which we will, we would be excited. McKinney in there is three, Wade Smith in there is four, and now it’s between Whitley, Jerman or maybe you bring back a veteran guy or someone gets cut."

It looks more like only 2 free agent lineman, not three..as some have hoped for.

"Probably the thing that A.J. is he’s an accurate passer and he throws the deep ball. The receivers had a lot of drops, he wouldn’t say it but his receivers dropped a lot of balls that could have even showcased him a little bit more in the games that he played."..Wannstedt

"We charted, I think over 23 drops in the games that he played, which was the most out of any quarterback that we charted. So that will have an effect on his stats as well.â€Â..Spielman

Something alot of us didn't consider...dropped passes. Feeley's stats could've been ALOT better if it wasn't for those crappy Eagle WR's.

Lots of good stuff

Well I would love to see us sign someone by the name of Woody, I think Jeno James has a good chance of being a Fin since Tony Wise was his Coach. The next thing I would love to see happen is Tait in a Fins Uniform.

The best thing that can happen is for Feeley to win the Job from Feidler and be a Great QB.

tait is way too expensive .... the dolphins are looking to improve the interior line cause ricky is a cut back runner... he didn't have those lanes last year.. miami needs athletic guards which woody and james are.. they would be able to seal the back side .. which nails and perry couldn't do like they did 2 years ago... maimi will either try and sign a veteran to a minimium contract or draft a RT .. or perhaps hopes that jerman or whitley can start at RT next season ...

Back
Top Bottom