A whole sh*tload of injuries from tonights...

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
4,165
Reaction score
28
Location
Anchorage, AK
game. go to kffl.com. Like our entire starting offense is hurt right now. Along with JT. WTF!!
 

Baz

Ephemeral
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
3,525
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Perfect timing. We play a creampuff defense, then have a bye. All the little things that help a championship team seem to be going our way......
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
get ready for this ---

Ray Lucas goes back
looking for Ward
he is open
1st down Dolphins
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
  • Jason Taylor suffered a hyper-extension to his left elbow
  • McKnight Suffers Bruised Back
  • Gasden Injures Wrist
  • Trent Gamble (groin) suffered a strained left groin
  • Fiedler Has Fracture in Thumb
  • Chris Chambers was diagnosed with a concussion.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by dolphan39
get ready for this ---

Ray Lucas goes back
looking for Ward
he is open
1st down Dolphins
after watching lucas in preseason, i'm not too worried!
 

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
0
Location
Akron zoo
Originally posted by dolfan06
of course losing to the bills would be just as bad as losing to the texans!

With all the bills fans that you and I know, I don`t EVEN wanna think about losing next week! :rolleyes:
 

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Joined
May 24, 2002
Messages
52,172
Reaction score
6,402
Location
Tampa, FL
Eh hem, the Bills ARE 3-3 right now, am I correct? Am I also correct in saying that they are tied with our closest competion for the division, the Patriots? They are nobody to be overlooked.

But I trust that they won't be. I read a perplexing blurb in the Sun-Sentinel or some other paper about how the coaching staff will have a real tough time getting our guys focused on the Broncos because some of them already publicly were caught looking ahead to the Buffalo game. It really makes no sense though because Denver is so incredibly good.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by ckparrothead
Eh hem, the Bills ARE 3-3 right now, am I correct? Am I also correct in saying that they are tied with our closest competion for the division, the Patriots? They are nobody to be overlooked.

But I trust that they won't be. I read a perplexing blurb in the Sun-Sentinel or some other paper about how the coaching staff will have a real tough time getting our guys focused on the Broncos because some of them already publicly were caught looking ahead to the Buffalo game. It really makes no sense though because Denver is so incredibly good.
in the past, miami would have lost, because the second place team lost. when they have a chance to move out they seem to blow it, not this year though!
 

Baz

Ephemeral
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
3,525
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Albuquerque, NM
I noticed that too dolfan06. This may be the biggest gap between 1st and 2nd place in the East since Marino's last season......
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by BMarion31
I noticed that too dolfan06. This may be the biggest gap between 1st and 2nd place in the East since Marino's last season......
lets hope they keep on chuggin!:D
 
Top Bottom