A+++ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A+++

Fins2theend said:
If Crowder stays healthy, our defense is just going to be SICK. A LB core of Zach, Junior, Crowder, and Spragan/Roth, with Carter, Bowens/Chester, and Holliday as the DE's

That's nice and all but what happened to #99?:confused:

creep said:
you must not watch alot of football...........WE NEED OFFENSE..........GREAT PICKS BUT this offense is pathetic........i know a new system.......WE NEED PLAYMAKERS.......we did get one, with brown but didnt we sign carter dt, holliday de, spragan olb, draft pope/ bua lb last yr, moore olb yr b4.............what was our offense rated last yr?????????? also have you noticed something about this yrs draft????????? teams with 2 good wr's already are going for the 3rd wr /...................... DRAFT GRADE ............D-

ARE YOU FREAKIN INSANE!!!!! WE NABBED THE BEST BACK, AND WE ALREADY HAVE WEAPONS IN CHAMBERS (DEEP THREAT), BOOKER(POSSESION RECEIVER), MCMICHEAL (SEAM KILLER), AND NOW ADD BROWN (POWER, SPEED, AND HANDS). OUR ONLY QUESTION MARK IS UNDER CENTER AND UP FRONT, BUT WITH OUR NEW AND OUTSTANDING OFFENSIVE COACHING STAFF WE WILL BE THE BIGGEST TURNAROUND OFFENSE IN THE NFL NEXT YEAR. DO WE NEED MORE OFFENSIVE PICKS, HELL YES, BUT TO SAY OUR DRAFT HAS NOT BEEN BOTH EFFICIENT AND WELL DONE, SHOWS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FOOT BALL KNOWLEDGE.:yell:

this is all we really need to say about the draft so far: for the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm excited to read all the draft grades next week.

fishypete said:
Was Seau ever arrested?

A lot of pro players have been arrested... Hell Ray Lewis was tried for Murder or whatever that deal was, you wouldnt take him on our team? I would..

Crowder was a great pick... Youth on DEFENSE was a GREAT choice.. and it will pay off in the end

I'd rather take a brawler than someone who has been arrested for domestic abuse or any of that crap. He's a prominent football player and a huge guy... everyone out there is trying to challenge him. I know a kid that was with TJ Duckett when he got in that fight at a concert... some kids literally just came up and broke a bottle over someone's head and tried to get into it with him for no reason other than to prove toughness.

Wasn't Morlon Greenwood a "brawler"?

im so happy with the draft hell of a job nick thats why we trust you cause you know talent when you see it. a+++++

Back
Top Bottom