Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!!

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've been sitting here trying to figure out when the last time the 'Fins kept us, their loyal fans, hanging around waiting for something to get done. The whole Jimmy Johnson vs. Don Shula thing came to mind but that came to pass pretty quickly once the season was finished. Otherwise, I don't believe I can think of any time in recent history that there has been this much tension and speculation surrounding our beloved team.

So many of us have spent [wasted] so much of our valuable time checking ESPN, Yahoo Sports, the Miami Herald, and just about every other NFL news source out there desperately hoping for that little bit of substantive information that will finally say that the deal has either happened or is dead.

Perhaps this whole thing is just a ploy by the 'Fins to make sure that we, the loyal fans, have to stay on our toes, not only during the season, but in the offseason as well. Maybe we should all just consider this an offseason fan workout.

Who knows, but if this trade doesn't happen then I'm afraid it will be all too Dolphin-esque; go into it with a lot of promise, start off strong, taper off a bit, come on strong at the last minute, only to fall desperately short in the end. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom