Aaf Sack Leader Jayrone Elliott Has Miami Interested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaf Sack Leader Jayrone Elliott Has Miami Interested

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
60F11AA6-C9AA-4EDD-A985-DCCBE7B4FCA8.jpeg

The Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders, Arizona Cardinals and the Baltimore Ravens have all shown interest in the former undrafted 2014 NFL Draft Pick.

Elliott came in the league in 2014 as an undrafted free agent out of Toledo. He had a stint with the Packers, also played for the Cowboys and the Saints.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jayrone-elliott/

They are not even trying this year. It’s such a joke. Now we are going to load up on undrafted free agents

They are not even trying this year. It’s such a joke. Now we are going to load up on undrafted free agents

Wake was an undrafted player from the CFL who ended up being our best DE since Jason Taylor. Shovel through enough stones and you'll eventually find a gem. It sure doesn't hurt to see what he might do during the offseason, and you don't have to guarantee him a position on the final roster.

Wake was an undrafted player from the CFL who ended up being our best DE since Jason Taylor. Shovel through enough stones and you'll eventually find a gem. It sure doesn't hurt to see what he might do during the offseason, and you don't have to guarantee him a position on the final roster.
James Harrison?

I guess my problem with it relates to the article from Armando. He says we are going to fill out the majority of our remaining 30 some roster spots with undrafted free agents types. That’s way too many. That is what I mean by not trying.

They better hope Fitzpatrick doesn’t get hurt or this will turn in 2007 all over. Trying to avoid losing every game. I want a high pick too but I don’t want to be staring at a goose egg in the win column for the first 15 weeks of the season and trying to avoid being on the wrong side of history.

0-16 is going to be very doable this year as things stand right now. Heck when we had Muller, Beck and Ted Ginn on paper and above paper we looked a much better team and we're trying to win then.

When the stadium is dead empty this year because of the product we are putting on the field is dead awful it's going to be very interesting. Television ratings are going to be bad to probably. I have always followed the games but this years it's going to be tough.

It doesn’t hurt to give him a shot, but let’s not give him 91 status just yet.

0-16 is going to be very doable this year as things stand right now. Heck when we had Muller, Beck and Ted Ginn on paper and above paper we looked a much better team and we're trying to win then.

When the stadium is dead empty this year because of the product we are putting on the field is dead awful it's going to be very interesting. Television ratings are going to be bad to probably. I have always followed the games but this years it's going to be tough.
I think the main difference between this year and the last twenty is that everyone—the ownership, the coaches, the players and hopefully the fans—knows going in that this year is going to be bad because it has to be. All those other years, almost since Wannstedt was fired, we were always trying to add a few pieces here and there to either remain competitive or appear to be competitive. That’s not the case for the next two seasons or so. We know we have to take our medicine now, knowing how much better we’ll be in 2021/2022. And you know that each player wants to be part of that successful end result. No one wants to be unemployed, which is why they’ll try their best. And if doesn’t work, thank you very next.

Back
Top Bottom