Aaron Rodgers, Jets, seems done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers, Jets, seems done

That's a lot of hope for what will be the 3rd best QB in the division just above McCorkle

Surely he'll be much better than Mike White, Joe Flacco and Wilson.

They were 7-10 with that collection of garbage.

It's not done. GB is hard on a minimum of a first rounder to hand over his contract. If I'm the Jets, I only do the deal, if he would have a clause inserted that he has to (unless at some point failing medical) play two seasons. Otherwise, that's a very pricey rental. they can do a much longer deal to get Stafford for similar picks.

It's not done. GB is hard on a minimum of a first rounder to hand over his contract. If I'm the Jets, I only do the deal, if he would have a clause inserted that he has to (unless at some point failing medical) play two seasons. Otherwise, that's a very pricey rental. they can do a much longer deal to get Stafford for similar picks.

GB needs to stick to their guns.

That way, AR12 might throw hissy & retire leaving the jest up sh** creek sans paddle.

Jets have a top 5 defense and if they rogers, holy smokes. Rogers makes them Super Bowl contender. Our division is tough

If the Packers were savages they would hold Rodgers, put him on the bench, and make him watch Love start all year!! That would be the best!!

Google says it's done
tapping fish tank GIF

Back
Top Bottom