Aaron Rodgers struggles in first practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers struggles in first practice

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Packers | Rodgers Struggles in First Practice - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:23:49 -0700

In his first practice as a member of the Green Bay Packers, QB Aaron Rodgers split reps with QB J.T. O'Sullivan, working with the backup offensive groups, according to the Associated Press. While Rodgers did not throw any interceptions, he overthrew receivers on a number of short to intermediate routes, and conceded that he "made a lot of mistakes." Meanwhile, second-string QB Craig Nall worked with the first-team offense, in the absense of QB Brett Favre.

Favre better teach him the way of "the Favre"........or the Packs will be hurting whenever Rodgers will start in a year or two.

Wow, that's a bit of a surprise. I would have thought Alex Smith would have the harder time and would be struggling more. Well maybe Rodgers is better off he went #24 and now he'll have a lot of time to improve and learn behind one of the best QB's to ever play the game.

PhinDude88 said:
.......While Rodgers did not throw any interceptions......

well it would be pretty hard to throw any interceptions to that D

PhinDude88 said:
Packers | Rodgers Struggles in First Practice - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:23:49 -0700

In his first practice as a member of the Green Bay Packers, QB Aaron Rodgers split reps with QB J.T. O'Sullivan, working with the backup offensive groups, according to the Associated Press. While Rodgers did not throw any interceptions, he overthrew receivers on a number of short to intermediate routes, and conceded that he "made a lot of mistakes." Meanwhile, second-string QB Craig Nall worked with the first-team offense, in the absense of QB Brett Favre.

Favre better teach him the way of "the Favre"........or the Packs will be hurting whenever Rodgers will start in a year or two.

Talent cannot be taught, you are born with it.

Are you serious? You mean to tell me that a rookie struggled in mini-camp? I have nevere heard of such a thing, usually they come right in and performe like they are 10 year vets :roflmao: Is this really news? :lol:

I honestly believe Rodgers will be a bust..

He has 2 things going against him..

The Tedford QB Syndrome and the replacing a legend albatross.. Those 2 combined will be very difficult to overcome.

nyjunc said:
Are you serious? You mean to tell me that a rookie struggled in mini-camp? I have nevere heard of such a thing, usually they come right in and performe like they are 10 year vets :roflmao: Is this really news? :lol:

:shakeno:

Grow up.

PhinDude88 said:
:shakeno:

Grow up.

Grow up? You don't think it's a little silly to worry about how someone performs at their first mini-camp? What exactly does it mean? Will he never be good b/c he struggled in mini-camp? I don't get it?

Back
Top Bottom