Aaron Rodgers to New England possibly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers to New England possibly

Can't imagine the Pats have enough assets to secure Rodgers. I don't see the Pack trading him given he's reigning MVP and shows zero signs of slowing down. If they do it would have to be 3 first rounders+ and they would not be a mid-teens or higher. Also can't imagine Rodgers accepting a trade to NE with the lack of weapons there.

That would be double jeopardy for the win.

Seriously, can anyone see the Packers making that move?

Rodgers on Green Bay, or any other team - who cares - he isn't as awesome (or as much of a threat) to me as the world believes he is.

However, Rodgers as a Patriot - now that could be a problem.

If the price is that high why not shoot for Atlanta or Bengals pick and roll with Fields? If Belichick is trying to win one more before he turns into the Cleveland Belichick, I could see the rental plan but it would be a disservice to the franchise. He has to go rookie, show that he can coach 'em up and leave the Patriots a contender, not last in the AFC East forever diminished as a coach who lucked out with Tom Brady.

Rodgers is running out of time in GB, has not done much in several years. But I think they will give him another year unless they get an offer they cannot refuse.

I could see Belichick, who is going to turn 69 this week, doing everything he can to in an attempt to win another Super Bowl.

BB's record without TB makes him look like a below-average coach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom