Aaron Rodgers to New England possibly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers to New England possibly

Rodgers is running out of time in GB, has not done much in several years. But I think they will give him another year unless they get an offer they cannot refuse.
Huh? 99 tds and 11 Int is in the last three years is "not much" you say. Back to back conference finals appearances, that suck too?

The Patriots are looking for a major upgrade at QB. The Packers drafted Love in the first round last year to be Rodgers replacement once he is traded or retires. As noted above, Belichick is 69 years old and doesn’t have many years left to be an NFL head coach.

Rogers probably has 3-4 years left to play and he would be a major upgrade at QB for the Patriots. So while as a Dolphin fan I would hate to see Rogers as the Patriots QB. It actually makes a lot of sense for the Packers to trade him to an AFC team if they think Love is ready to take over as the QB of the Patriots. Trading their 1st round pick this year and in 2022 for Rogers would probably be enough for the Packers to make the trade with the Patriots.

Rodgers is running out of time in GB, has not done much in several years. But I think they will give him another year unless they get an offer they cannot refuse.
“Whatchu talkin bout Willis?”

Would be a Patriots move by the Patriots. Why are we surprised to know that the greatest franchise of the last decade is looking to make a great franchise move?

I say bring on Rodgers. It would be cool to get to watch him much more. Plus, it’s our time, baby. Rodgers will not derail Tua from going toe to toe with the best.

The Patriots are looking for a major upgrade at QB. The Packers drafted Love in the first round last year to be Rodgers replacement once he is traded or retires. As noted above, Belichick is 69 years old and doesn’t have many years left to be an NFL head coach.

Rogers probably has 3-4 years left to play and he would be a major upgrade at QB for the Patriots. So while as a Dolphin fan I would hate to see Rogers as the Patriots QB. It actually makes a lot of sense for the Packers to trade him to an AFC team if they think Love is ready to take over as the QB of the Patriots. Trading their 1st round pick this year and in 2022 for Rogers would probably be enough for the Packers to make the trade with the Patriots.
You think GB is trading him for that? Think again my friend. NE does that trade without blinking.

GB unlike some other teams, want to play for SB, and Rodgers is not getting it done.
He literally won the MVP in 2020. He has put up 1201 yards 9TDs and 3INTs in their last 4 playoff games. Their loses pretty much came down to their defense choking or their coach making terrible decisions like kicking a FG when it would basically mean nothing.

A first round and picks is enough with his HUGE salary

i wouldnt want see that. Rodge still better than every qb in afc east... that would push us back 2 year....still dont see N.E beating k.c w Rodger

GB unlike some other teams, want to play for SB, and Rodgers is not getting it done.
Not buying it. Rodgers has NOT and is NOT GB’s problem. He’s been off-the-charts great, especially the last few years. Deep playoff runs, MVP #’s and stats to boot. GB has not given up on him, and if they did, they would be fools to do so.

Lol, So Rogers who's in the playoffs pretty much every season and routinely is 1-2 playoffs wins away from the SB will leave GB to go to what exactly in NE? Lol....

My own personal opinion:

After seeing what's left of Cam's mobility, Belicheat has his eye on trading up from 46 to 31-32 (KC/Tampa) for Kellen Mund

Back
Top Bottom