AB quits football | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AB quits football

Im pretty sure he was ****ed in the head before the Burfict hit. I think that just finished the job. Even Tom Brady, a teammate he turned his back on said that people in touch with him should be there for him. Something is wrong...

But i did find it humourous that Vontae Davis commented on AB's latest IG post with "Great career" or some this like that. VD prob called his grandma and said "see i could've quit like that!"

If TB officially releases AB the the Packers, Rams, or Raiders might add him to their roster for next week's game and playoffs.

This muthasukka asked why he was on a prove it deal...

Its a good point. Im personally not a fan of his due to certain charges against him and his behaviour over the years. The guy isn't right either way. That hit he took was brutal and it may need addressing.
As regards to the Bucs. Arians and Brady are partly responsible for yesterday because everybody knew what they were getting with Antonio Brown.

Nah man, hes just from Miami area. He has always been this way. It's not that different from how a lot of people are, he just has money and a bigger ego.

Back
Top Bottom