? about Heat Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

? about Heat Tickets

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How much do Heat Tickets generally run. I am moving to the area in a couple of weeks and I am a huge Pistons fan and was wondering what Playoff tickets usually run because I figure we will be playing the Heat at some point in the Playoffs.

Brad528 said:
How much do Heat Tickets generally run. I am moving to the area in a couple of weeks and I am a huge Pistons fan and was wondering what Playoff tickets usually run because I figure we will be playing the Heat at some point in the Playoffs.

To get Playoff tickets is damn near impossible....last year they only made 800 seats available and they sold out in 2 minutes....so you usually have to go through a broker.

Brad528 said:
Thanks. Can you usually get them on like Stub Hub or possibly Craigslist or dont you know.

For the Big games....brokers usually have around 200 tickets...but get ready to pay big...

I'll bet you can get a Heat playoff ticket from any ticket broker on-line (stub hub, A1tickets, and so on) for 100/120 bucks a piece. It might be a first round game and it might be in the nose bleeds but you will definitely get in the building for that much!

The Heat games tickets have become a really hot ticket....

I tried to get tickets for the Pistons game this sunday 2 months ago...needless to say that I almost fell out of my chair laughing at how much he wanted for two tickets in the lower bowl...

Section126 said:
The Heat games tickets have become a really hot ticket....

I tried to get tickets for the Pistons game this sunday 2 months ago...needless to say that I almost fell out of my chair laughing at how much he wanted for two tickets in the lower bowl...

You can get 2 tickets right now on stub hub for the Pistons-Heat game on the 12th in section 405, row 5 for $44 bucks a pop. That's nothing. Tickets in section 327 are only 25 bucks more. Those prices are pretty good for that intense of a game IMO!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You can get 2 tickets right now on stub hub for the Pistons-Heat game on the 12th in section 405, row 5 for $44 bucks a pop. That's nothing. Tickets in section 327 are only 25 bucks more. Those prices are pretty good for that intense of a game IMO!

Thanks...gonna check it out immediately....

I guess the lower bowl is the insane price bowl....

Back
Top Bottom