About Kc this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About Kc this week

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
We all know what both teams bring to the game as far as running the ball. My thought is that this game will be decided through the air. If this is the case the Chiefs really don't have a chance. Our wideouts are better than their corners and our Corners are better than their wideouts. Plus as they have Gonzalez we have McMicheal.

Whichever team has their defense shows up will win the game. For example, the Dolphins stepped up last week. But don't forget what Edgerrin James did to us.

Plus the fact that they should be pissed off that they lost that game last week. We need to make sure we're ready.

I just hope the Dolphins don't relax just because we beat the Jets. The Jets were just step one, there are many others we need to walk on before we can kick back.

They won't the coaches and the vets on this team will keep them grounded.

If you read ricky's website he says that they know that they haven't accomplished anything yet.

DON'T OVERLOOK KC!!!

Hopefully WANNE gets the guys not to overlook the CHIEFS for that SHOWDOWN against the PATS!! I think alot of us fans are!! Especially the CHIEFS at ARROWHEAD!! They are TOUGH at home!! The way PRIEST is running is a concern!! I just hope the PHINS aren't overlooking these guys and focusing on the PATS!!!! GO PHINS!!!

This will be an interesting test. The Chiefs are good, especially at home. Maybe we should put mouse traps in the lockers.

the Chief are good on O, but their D sucks. Teams w/good Ds scare me much more than teams w/good Os. Look at the Colts game how we contained possibly the best O in the AFC or NFL and held them to 13 pts. On the road we need to win the TO battle and we will win.

I LOVE THAT!! THAT FIRES ME UP !! It makes the team think about the task at hand and that no one in the NFL is easy!! Anything can happen!! That's why they play the game!! MOUSETRAPS!!!!:lol:

another reason to expect big #s in the passing game:

Chiefs | Crockett Questionable - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
15:19 PT: As an update to previous reports, KCChiefs.com reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Dick Vermeil said he is uncertain about the status of CB Ray Crockett (hamstring), so he is listing him as questionable for this week’s game. He said Crockett has gone in for treatment and his status will be updated throughout the week

Even if Crockett does play he is bound to be gimpy and all it takes is one good cut by Gadsen or so speed by Chambers and he could suffer a bigger setback as a result.

holmes will have a good day...but that is all. our secondary and pass rush should neutralize there passing game. as lonng as we keep feeding the ball to ricky and company, then we should win.

i do agree that the team really needs to focus. most on this team have not had the pleasure of playing here in arrowhead.. these fans are nuts (in a good for the home team way). it will definitely be loud here!

most of the locals are holding there breathe here but talk radio hasn't really started yet concerning the game.

I wouldn't worry about the team losing focus on the Chiefs.

Not getting carried away

Taylor
The unbeaten Dolphins won't be incurring any penalties for excessive celebration following their breakthrough win over the Jets. With a 30-3 victory Sept. 22, the Dolphins snapped a streak of eight straight losses to their biggest rivals. But while the streak lasted four years, the glow of satisfaction following the victory faded fast. "I thought I would be more excited," defensive end Jason Taylor said. Taylor and his teammates tried to treat the victory like just another early-season win, and the Dolphins have had plenty of those. "We've been 3-0 before, and it didn't do a lot for us," Taylor said. "We won the division and got a T-shirt."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=mia

Re: DON'T OVERLOOK KC!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Hopefully WANNE gets the guys not to overlook the CHIEFS for that SHOWDOWN against the PATS!! I think alot of us fans are!! Especially the CHIEFS at ARROWHEAD!! They are TOUGH at home!! The way PRIEST is running is a concern!! I just hope the PHINS aren't overlooking these guys and focusing on the PATS!!!! GO PHINS!!!

OK!!!!!!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom