? about the 25 pick and poss of moving up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

? about the 25 pick and poss of moving up

rothshunger

Starter
Reaction score
was wondering what people that about wr crabtree. alot of people have him dropping on their boards and was wondering if he is there between 15 to 20 do we move up for him? sorry it is a slow day and was curious what other fin fans thought about this.

I don't think he'll make it out of the top 10. I don't think the front office will move up to get him either.

If we move up at all I want BJ Raji.

just saying because i heard he is dropping do to not running at the combine and nobody knows his true speed. I for one would be all for going up to 15 to 20 to get him.

I don't think he'll make it out of the top 10. I don't think the front office will move up to get him either.

If we move up at all I want BJ Raji.
Agree, but that sounds too expensive, because we're talking about moving into top 10 in order to get him out of GB & Denver, not to mention KC.
I'm considering him as impossible target and focusing on his college-mate Ron Brace.

just saying because i heard he is dropping do to not running at the combine and nobody knows his true speed. I for one would be all for going up to 15 to 20 to get him.
His injury was diagnosed as Jones fracture, that can become chronic conditions if the fracture fails to unite. If this is the case, orthopedic surgery will likely be recommended to secure the fracture in place with a screw. The more common conservative treatment is to spend more time in a cast, up to 20 weeks, according to Wikipedia. A Jones fracture often does not heal for several reasons. This location is an area of poor blood supply. In medical terms it is a watershed area between two blood supplies. In addition there are various tendons attaching in the area pulling the fracture apart causing motion at the site of healing.
So as he can't prove the results of surgery by placing a good 40 yard dash, he's free falling as doubts increase. :oops:

Bill Parcells will never move up. He was in prime position a few years ago in Dalas to draft Steven Jackson and moved DOWN to get Julius Jones. He's not moving up to draft Crabtree or anyone else in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom