About this upcoming draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About this upcoming draft

stroker351w408c

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Being that I am new to this forum I wonder has there ever been this much hype about an upcoming draft as there is for this one? I started watching college football last year for the first time so I could get a head start on watching some of these guys career as they move to the next level. Little did I know that there would be so many talented players in this draft. I ask some of the vets here, how were the previous drafts you guys have been a part of? Were there ever these many players being so good in the first round? (I mean good as in their college careers). I'll tell you one thing after watching this draft I am hooked. I hope we get someone who will pay dividends right away. I know there is a new man in charge but I would hate to see us pick someone that nobody expected.

Always this much hype, though rarely this many questions. IMO this is an odd draft with players who have not seperated themselves from each other. This is the time for speculation.

Is very unpredictible but what makes it fun this year is that we actually have a 1st round pick for a change.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom