About Travares Tillman... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About Travares Tillman...

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
I know that he played in Buffalo, Houston, and Carolina. Did he start on those teams? Does anyone know much about him or his history in the league? thanks... :cooldude:

Nasty

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
yeah, he started(ish).

He was a good prospect out of GT, a second round pick. But has struggled severely with injuries.

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
finsnchips said:
yeah, he started(ish).

He was a good prospect out of GT, a second round pick. But has struggled severely with injuries.

Did he start when they went to the Superbowl? and do you think he has good chemistry with Reggie Howard already from back at Carolina?

Nasty

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
FinNasty23 said:
Did he start when they went to the Superbowl? and do you think he has good chemistry with Reggie Howard already from back at Carolina?

Nasty

nah it was Minter and Grant as the safeties. I think Tillman only played with the Panthers last year.

As stated earlier he has just struggled with injuries.

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Hes a former second round pick. I understood that he has very good measurables but bad instincts. While Im not overly optimistic about him, Nick really pursued him aggressively so needless to say, I trust his judgement over my own.

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Traveres Tillman is a low end NFLer. He is never gonna be a star but he belongs in the league, thats why he keeps finding work.

Don't expect him to make great plays, and he will give up some, but all in all he's solid. And since hes a safty its usually not just him getting burned.

Top Bottom