Above and Beyond Being Cranky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Above and Beyond Being Cranky

JBinSD

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins Turnaround
----------------------

Let's face it.

As Dolfans, we didn't all watch EVERY game last year. We didn't want to. Watching every game hurt.

It hurts when our team isn't competitive. A once storied franchise, we have been plagued from management down for years.

I came home from Chief's Burgers & Brew (a HUGE Broncos bar in San Diego, that I obviously graced with my presence last week...) to see some people left negative posts regarding the game.

Folks, we are 5-4. We are not built for a rout of any team. Not the Seahawks, not the Patriots (that we DID rout), not any team in the league.

We have changed from a team that hurt to watch, to a team that has been in EVERY game this season. If we stepped up a bit in the Arizona game and made plays -- that game would not have been such a slaughter.

I love the fact that today, I can wear my Dolphins hat. I'm so glad that we aren't in a spot where we were SUPPOSED to win the division, we SPENT every dime (like the Jets, Cowboys, etc.) on THIS YEAR.

This is a team that is built for the future, that is WINNING. We are WINNING! What the heck does anyone have to say that is overly negative?

The Raiders are going down. By one point -- or twenty. I don't care.

A win is a win; gotta like the effort today by the defense down the stretch. Like Vonnie Holliday said in his PC presser, there's a lot that Miami can learn from the game. Let's hope they put that into practice and not get caught looking past the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom