Absolutely Great Info In This Weeks Mmqb

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

volk

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
It sounds good on the surface if true, but it is just simple coach speak at this point.

Blackcreekbandit

Derek Jeter sits when he pees
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I do hope that is the mindset of our front office but imo it seems to good to be true. Personally at this point I am hoping Rosen lights up the league and makes Arizona look like the worst front office out there. Nothing against kyler Murray but how can kyler get excited to play for a team who just literally botched their last qb development opportunity. I mean imo the way Arizona handled Rosen was horrible

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm still laughing at the panic on here when the PFT report was posted that we were trading #48 for Rosen.

volk

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I do hope that is the mindset of our front office but imo it seems to good to be true. Personally at this point I am hoping Rosen lights up the league and makes Arizona look like the worst front office out there. Nothing against kyler Murray but how can kyler get excited to play for a team who just literally botched their last qb development opportunity. I mean imo the way Arizona handled Rosen was horrible
The ONLY way the Rosen trade really works is if he is a franchise QB and becomes elite. Really, the next best hope is that if he fails, the FO notices in time to still have a shot at Lawrence.

FinPhan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
The ONLY way the Rosen trade really works is if he is a franchise QB and becomes elite. Really, the next best hope is that if he fails, the FO notices in time to still have a shot at Lawrence.
It’s not like we’re married to him. We don’t owe him much money at all and we swapped the 2nd round pick. It was essentially Rosen and a 6th for a 4th and 2020 5th.

If Rosen is not GREAT, we will definitely be considering one of the elite QBs in 2020 and 2021

meatpardle

Active Roster
Reaction score
We essentially gave up a 4th and 5th and he's costing $2 mil a year. If he's average for a year and then provides able back up for two more behind Tua/Fromm/Herbert why would that be considered a failed trade?

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
We essentially gave up a 4th and 5th and he's costing $2 mil a year. If he's average for a year and then provides able back up for two more behind Tua/Fromm/Herbert why would that be considered a failed trade?
This is the reality, in a nutshell.

Those whining about this move are, for the most part, ppl that believe Grier, and co, are incompetent, and incapable of making good decisions.

If that is thier starting assumption, nothing will make them happy, short of a new owner, and GM.

nbrewer22

Scout Team
Reaction score
When Lawrence comes out, I think you'll see some teams blatantly tank like the Colts did the year they started Curtis Painter all year to get Luck. If we are starting Rosen, I don't think we have a legit chance to get Lawrence.

meatpardle

Active Roster
Reaction score
When Lawrence comes out, I think you'll see some teams blatantly tank like the Colts did the year they started Curtis Painter all year to get Luck. If we are starting Rosen, I don't think we have a legit chance to get Lawrence.
They didn't start Curtis Painter all year. Kerry Collins was named starter in pre-season when Manning was put on IR, then Painter from week 4 when Collins went on IR, then Painter was benched for the last 5 games for Orlovsky. Painter only started eight games, and was pulled in three of those.

13mademeafan

Rookie
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Brady retires the season prior to this draft and they do.

Top Bottom