Ac In The Am: Jerome Baker So Important To This Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ac In The Am: Jerome Baker So Important To This Defense

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
yqbfsz7nvnimqliylk6j.jpg

The expectations are high and linebacker Jerome Baker will tell you “why shouldn’t they be?”

After all, now in his second season, he has put on a few pounds, gained a whole lot of knowledge and remains buoyed by an impressive list of things he accomplished as a rookie. But that now seems like so long ago. The Jerome Baker you will see this season is a much different player, far more confident in his role, far less concerned about things he can’t control and far more important to the overall success of this defense.

This new coaching staff envisions Baker as an every down player, which says plenty right there in the specialized world of NFL defenses.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/ac-in-the-am-jerome-baker-so-important-to-this-defense

the guy had 5 tackles in 15 snaps which would translate to roughly 20 tackles a game. I hope he can withstand that many collisions.

Unless they plan on funneling the ball to a wolb type skill set and instincts player I think the hype trains left the station here.

Is he better than lavonte David his first few years? I think not

Back
Top Bottom