AC In The AM: Josh Rosen's Upside Offers Enticing Possibilities | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AC In The AM: Josh Rosen's Upside Offers Enticing Possibilities

Lets see, Rosen is playing with the worst o line, RB's, Wr's, and TE's in the NFL. So who out there would make this bunch of misfits look good? His stats wouldn't look half as bad if the receivers and RB's caught the balls that hit them in the hands. He would have at least thee more td's and we would have had the lead in both games at the half. Not saying Rosen is the answer, but he is if the question who has the worst supporting cast in the nfl, than he is.
Correct, we're playing with the worst Oline, RBs, WRs, TEs, and QB, ya?

Because he's been the worst QB in the NFL this season. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

You know when you look at something for so long, you miss the obvious...

Johnson & Aikman
Walsh and Montana
Seifert and Young
Lombardi and Starr
Shula and Marino
Shula and Griese
Payton and Brees
Belichick and Brady
Landry and Staubach
Holmgren and Favre
Noll and Bradshaw

Look at every HC who was successful for long periods of time and you'll see a sustained tenure with a QB.

Now look at the QBs. Many of them, save a few, were not considered elite when drafted or, in some cases, needed a 2nd team to become famous.

It is safe to say, a HC finding the right QB to lead his team... and a QB finding the right HC to build a team around.... tend to be the bigger reasons legends are made.

Mahomes seems to be a perfect fit for Andy Reid. But that is not to say Mahomes or Reid could have found the same success without each other.

I think the biggest lesson we can learn from others' success is it takes the right match of QB and HC for a team to truly flourish.

It doesn't matter about the HC, his system or the QB. It matters they are all made for each other.

It's not the best QB we need. It's the best Flores QB we need.

Normally, I welcome Cohen's blind positivity, but now I'm starting to think he's Mossad...

Correct, we're playing with the worst Oline, RBs, WRs, TEs, and QB, ya?

Because he's been the worst QB in the NFL this season. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Why would it hurt my feelings? He is a 22 yr old kid and you want to judge him by playing with a team in Arizona that stunk, and still stinks, and possibly one of the worst rosters to ever take an nfl field. I hope the kid works out, that would give us a crap load of picks and money to fix the roster. If it doesn't we draft a rd 1 qb and pray he is the guy, but there is but there is no guarantee there either. I only want this team to get fixed, not here to see who is right or wrong.

Why would it hurt my feelings? He is a 22 yr old kid and you want to judge him by playing with a team in Arizona that stunk, and still stinks, and possibly one of the worst rosters to ever take an nfl field. I hope the kid works out, that would give us a crap load of picks and money to fix the roster. If it doesn't we draft a rd 1 qb and pray he is the guy, but there is but there is no guarantee there either. I only want this team to get fixed, not here to see who is right or wrong.
Double like

I like what I’ve seen from Rosen. For example he looks 1000x better than Charles Barkley on the Bills who had 3-4 chances to win the game but was horrendous. Wasn’t he a highly touted QB in college?

Anyway, I’m still picking a QB in the draft. But believe Rosen can be a good player though.

It would be awesome if Rosen was the answer. But, I think Miami is committed to getting a quarterback in the 2020 draft.

I like what I’ve seen from Rosen. For example he looks 1000x better than Charles Barkley on the Bills who had 3-4 chances to win the game but was horrendous. Wasn’t he a highly touted QB in college?

Anyway, I’m still picking a QB in the draft. But believe Rosen can be a good player though.
Charles Barkley? I hate that fat SOB.

His slow processing, panic during pressure, lack of touch, and inability to lead during the second half of games should give everyone pause. He has a very good arm, and I like the progress he has made. I have some doubts that he will overcome his deficiencies. He still has 12 games left on his tryout, and I am rooting for him to excel.
That totally disqualifies any and all evaluation attempts by you. :lol:

It's difficult to get a good read on Rosen when he is surrounded by crap but this franchise HAS to acquire a bonafide game changing QB, a face of the franchise. if there is any doubt about Rosen we can't afford to miss out again on a potential franchise QB. If we have the 1st overall pick we will be able to hand pick the QB we want. So far I think there is no doubt we will Draft a QB and let Rosen and said QB battle it out and build around them. Rosen just hasn't shown enough regardless of how bad the talent is around him. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if we had two good QBs, could later trade one.

Upside cannot be bigger. He is the worst starting QB in the league by a wide margin. I also have huge upside. The bandits at Davie should hire me to play QB. I have bigger upside than Rosen.
Fkn idiots over there!

You're right, QB is definitely the most important position. We are in a bit of a different position though, to be talking ONLY the QB don't you think? I don't think anyone is saying that a top tier QB shouldn't be a priority. They just don't see it necessary to nuke the whole organization to get that ONE player. He won't overcome this amount of deficiencies. This roster is so devoid of quality talent that if we don't focus heavily on the trenches OL & DL it won't matter if we bring Jesus Christ in, he's going to get killed.......again.

Get the OL to triple team the pass rusher Judas, he might have half a hope.:wink:

Normally, I welcome Cohen's blind positivity, but now I'm starting to think he's Mossad...
Psy-ops to be specific.

Media spin is an important tool when manipulation and mental conditioning is required.

This is the organization planting the seed, indicating they have a different plan than "Tua or bust".

Back
Top Bottom