AC In The AM: Josh Rosen's Upside Offers Enticing Possibilities | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AC In The AM: Josh Rosen's Upside Offers Enticing Possibilities

You kind of remind me of a former passive aggressive jets fan member who could never leave a positive fins thread unchallenged, who sometimes went into a posting frenzy and who always had to have the last word... any relatives who are jets fans?
Here's the difference between you and me. I'll post and go after the issue. You'll post and go after the poster. This is the last I'll respond to you about this so if you really want the last word, have as many last words as you'd like. You need it more than I do apparently.

Here's the difference between you and me. I'll post and go after the issue. You'll post and go after the poster. This is the last I'll respond to you about this so if you really want the last word, have as many last words as you'd like. You need it more than I do apparently.
Actually the major difference between you and me if you couldn't figure it out is that I have a long-term vested interest in this forum and have seen other ponderous OCD one trick ponies come and go.

AC should just go ahead and take the year off.

His pointless articles that only praise the worst team of all time is not needed.

AC should just go ahead and take the year off.

His pointless articles that only praise the worst team of all time is not needed.
He probably finds it just as distasteful as you do. Sometimes, my job requires me to do things I'm not all that excited about too.

You know when you look at something for so long, you miss the obvious...

Johnson & Aikman
Walsh and Montana
Seifert and Young
Lombardi and Starr
Shula and Marino
Shula and Griese
Payton and Brees
Belichick and Brady
Landry and Staubach
Holmgren and Favre
Noll and Bradshaw

Look at every HC who was successful for long periods of time and you'll see a sustained tenure with a QB.

Now look at the QBs. Many of them, save a few, were not considered elite when drafted or, in some cases, needed a 2nd team to become famous.

It is safe to say, a HC finding the right QB to lead his team... and a QB finding the right HC to build a team around.... tend to be the bigger reasons legends are made.

Mahomes seems to be a perfect fit for Andy Reid. But that is not to say Mahomes or Reid could have found the same success without each other.

I think the biggest lesson we can learn from others' success is it takes the right match of QB and HC for a team to truly flourish.

It doesn't matter about the HC, his system or the QB. It matters they are all made for each other.

It's not the best QB we need. It's the best Flores QB we need.
The Is a really good post. I still maintain what Shula did in getting to 6 SBs w 5 different QBs / QB combos is more impressive than what BB has done w Brady.

You forgot Wanny and Fiedler - lol.

It's gotta be difficult to come up with things to say.
Especially positive ones.

AC is a good writer though. Half these writers do not even proof read their work.

I realize sentence structure, grammer, and punctuation are small things to most ppl, but if you are a writer, you should take some pride in your job.

The Is a really good post. I still maintain what Shula did in getting to 6 SBs w 5 different QBs / QB combos is more impressive than what BB has done w Brady.

You forgot Wanny and Fiedler - lol.
You can maintain that position if you like, but if you look at it from an outside point of view, what BB does involves a whole lot more than what a Shula did.

Not only did Don never have to deal with salary caps, free agency, or the power of the current players union, and CBA, he was never working in a GM capacity, like BB.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe the SOB, but you are comparing apples, and avocados.

Especially positive ones.

AC is a good writer though. Half these writers do not even proof read their work.

I realize sentence structure, grammer, and punctuation are small things to most ppl, but if you are a writer, you should take some pride in your job.
I know you're not a writer, but "grammer?"

I agree with you though. Those other guys, Congemi and Poopart, are pretty bad.

You can maintain that position if you like, but if you look at it from an outside point of view, what BB does involves a whole lot more than what a Shula did.

Not only did Don never have to deal with salary caps, free agency, or the power of the current players union, and CBA, he was never working in a GM capacity, like BB.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe the SOB, but you are comparing apples, and avocados.
I think they are both remarkable in their own ways. I’m just talking about the QB to coach and vice versa part of the thing.

Back
Top Bottom