AC In The AM: Josh Rosen's Upside Offers Enticing Possibilities | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AC In The AM: Josh Rosen's Upside Offers Enticing Possibilities

Josh Rosen has no “upside”. Get over it. Watch the second half of the last game, he’s garbage.

Actually the major difference between you and me if you couldn't figure it out is that I have a long-term vested interest in this forum and have seen other ponderous OCD one trick ponies come and go.
Well this one trick pony is hanging on - finally after 20 freaking years of 8-8 there is a plan to get on track

I don’t want to see any player have a trash career but the Dolphins gave Fitz and Rosen garbage to work with - they weren’t given a chance and that is not on the forum but on the organizational values that we have witnessed with our eyes

I hope Rosen improves but what kind of fruit salad is he playing with??

Can he honestly be judged??

What NFL team do you scout for? I’d like to follow your drafts. Thanks

Could be anyone of the 32 teams since nobody gave up anything significant when the cardinals were shopping him.

Could be anyone of the 32 teams since nobody gave up anything significant when the cardinals were shopping him.

So you know what other teams offered? I didn’t know you were in the know. Me, I usually don’t worry or care about what other teams did or didn’t do, but I do know that other teams don’t know what Rosen is or isn’t yet and either do I. I’m glad we have you on this message board, you seem to have the inside scoop relating to everything in the NFL.

I’m pretty sure this team is losing no matter who the quarterback is...but I don’t get the Rosen hate from the Tua train.

I want both on this team.
I think they see him as an obstacle to getting Tua. Just wait and see what happens if the extra week off coming into the Washington game leads to a victory. Boards everywhere will explode with the Tua / Rosen divide. Not that I expect a win, but this is about as good a shot as we could ask for.

So you know what other teams offered? I didn’t know you were in the know. Me, I usually don’t worry or care about what other teams did or didn’t do, but I do know that other teams don’t know what Rosen is or isn’t yet and either do I. I’m glad we have you on this message board, you seem to have the inside scoop relating to everything in the NFL.

Well you see, I have at least half a brain and can use logic to assume the cardinals wouldn’t take anything but the best offer. A first round pick last year and all they got was a swap of seconds? Nobody else offered anything better. The cardinals didn’t demand more. Why? They knew he was garbage. The rest of the league knows he’s garbage. He’s played like garbage. Hmmm maybe he’s not very good?

But waaah waaahh he’s had bad teams you’ll say. He doesn’t pass the eye test either. Sure, he’s had some drops on good passes but he’s also had completely horrible stretches. He’s got a weaker arm, bottom half of the league for sure, isn’t all that consistently accurate and he’s slow making reads still, in his second year.

This team doesn’t need to draft a QB for the sake of it, they need to draft the right guy. They need to interview these kids at the top of the class and decide who has the ability coupled with the mindset to actually be a functional leader for a rebuilding team. If not, draft core players, linemen on both sides of the ball, and hope you get a shot at lawerance if they don’t like tua, Herbert or whoever else.

Josh Rosen has no “upside”. Get over it. Watch the second half of the last game, he’s garbage.

You could use the counter argument that did you see the first half? I would suggest at this time when the scheme is right his play is good when the scheme isn’t working neither is his play good enough. That tells me that 1 he’s a good enough back up and he needs a team around him. The season is still young I’ll reassess after the mid point term

You could use the counter argument that did you see the first half? I would suggest at this time when the scheme is right his play is good when the scheme isn’t working neither is his play good enough. That tells me that 1 he’s a good enough back up and he needs a team around him. The season is still young I’ll reassess after the mid point term

So his upside is a back up...he also had some bad throws in that hall of game first half that should have been picked. He’s shown nothing so far that prevents us from drafting a QB

So his upside is a back up...he also had some bad throws in that hall of game first half that should have been picked. He’s shown nothing so far that prevents us from drafting a QB

I’ve not said his game is perfect. You’ve used 1 half to determine his potential and not looked at the first half which is unfair. Yes he did make some iffy throws and I thought he was going to be intercepted. I didn’t say his potential is a back up what I meant was that he’s already shown he can be a good back up. He’s got another 14 games to show he can improve and show potential. To say he has none so far fetched and inaccurate. If he didn’t have a first like he did then I would agree with you. The whole team was garbage second half.

Back
Top Bottom