Ac In The Am: Training Camp’s Biggest Surprises | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ac In The Am: Training Camp’s Biggest Surprises

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
i

With practices now entering their third week and workout time in Tampa against the Bucs next on the schedule, let’s hit the rewind button and examine some of the biggest surprises of training camp, in no particular order. You’ll notice this list of 10 includes seven undrafted rookies, which is probably the biggest surprise of all.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/ac-in-the-am-training-camp-biggest-surprises-preston-williams

None.

This team is lacking at key spots and it's going to impact the W/L record.

I mean...these are not mutually exclusive things. Most sane people are aware there are glaring weaknesses on this team. But there can still be pleasant surprises. Tank Carradine looks like he might genuinely be a guy who's been snakebit and completely misused throughout his career, and can be a productive DE.

It's going to be a long season … let's get these young players plenty of reps to learn. Hopefully we can find a couple who continue to grow.

Can I ask why?

Because I need to see more. He's got the talent and he put it on display with ease, but one PREseason game doesn't impress me. If it continues through preseason then of course this kid will be a surprise, but not at this moment in time.

The Defensive End situation is dire and I saw that in in March. Flores better be the best scheme developer in the NFL to produce even consistent pressures.

That's why nothing is a surprise for me, everything I thought that would be weak appears it may be weak. I'm hoping Rosen becomes Farve and Williams becomes Sterling Sharpe, but I'm not counting on it. Miami wasn't going to he good this year, I don't see many wins on the table this season. 3-13 is a very real possibility.

I'm thinking Miami may win as many games in preseason as it does in regular season so this is their time to shine and I'm going to enjoy it.

As for Preston, he's the real deal. I'm looking forward to watching him for a long time in a Dolphin uniform.

I'm thinking Miami may win as many games in preseason as it does in regular season so this is their time to shins and I'm going to enjoy it.

As for Preston, he's the real deal. I'm looking forward to watching him for a long time in a Dolphin uniform.
Hopefully its 1.

Gotta secure #1 as easy as possible LOL.

Because I need to see more. He's got the talent and he put it on display with ease, but one PREseason game doesn't impress me. If it continues through preseason then of course this kid will be a surprise, but not at this moment in time.

The Defensive End situation is dire and I saw that in in March. Flores better be the best scheme developer in the NFL to produce even consistent pressures.

Mental gymnastics if I've ever seen it.

Back
Top Bottom