Ac In The Am: Training Camp’s Biggest Surprises | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ac In The Am: Training Camp’s Biggest Surprises

I tend to agree re the dishonest (or perhaps -- "unfairly biased") take by others.

Totally agree the kid has shown "abnormal" (ridiculous) skills and NFL chops
for a UDFA. Honestly I cannot compare his performance to another UDFA in my
45+ years of following this team. In fact I can't even give an example that's close.
And -- let's include draft picks and suddenly you've Dan Marino in the picture.

Yea. Yea. I know. Pump the breaks. But that's WHAT my eyes have seen so far.
And based on that -- if this kid was ALL PRO in 2-3 years I wouldn't be shocked...

It's just for FUN right now. That's all. No need to keep beating the bummer drum
when it appears we have golden nugget on our hands.
The only I guy I can come up with UDFA-wise, would be ORANDE GADSEN. But he was older & much slower. This kid is something totally different!

It's going to be a long season … let's get these young players plenty of reps to learn. Hopefully we can find a couple who continue to grow.
So far, preston williams, maybe shaq, maybe eguavoen, maybe van gunkel, and hopefully rosen.

Yeah the kid is a young 22 years old, you don’t usually see receivers this young flash this early not named Green, Green, Jones, Hopkins..

He plays like a vet on the field, uses his body to shield, understands leverage..doesn’t look like the normal 22 year old, This was fairly easy to project considering his last year in college with a Qb who is selling insurance..

True. But -- the kid was getting pummeled! I'm sure he's now a firm believer in life insurance!

:)

The only I guy I can come up with UDFA-wise, would be ORANDE GADSEN. But he was older & much slower. This kid is something totally different!

Was he UDFA?

Honestly don't remember. But you're probably right.

I almost thought he just showed up off the street!

I was at the practices in those days with JJ and... Remember him saying

"this kid literally catches everything!"

Loved OG. But Preston is a totally different level of talent IMO.

I have plenty of happiness in life. If you use football as a way to make yourself happy I suggest changing your life.

RE Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor

...why are you "praying" for Tua or Trevor?

Would that eventuality make you "happy?"

Does my yammie need a "savior" @QB?

what happened to TEAM first?

I must be lost...

Preston Williams is going to be great. I just hope he does not become a head case like other great receivers. IE AB.

RE Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor

...why are you "praying" for Tua or Trevor?

Would that eventuality make you "happy?"

Does my yammie need a "savior" @QB?

what happened to TEAM first?

I must be lost...

That's a sarcastic statement under an avatar on the internet. It's not that deep.

If anybody is surprised at what P-Dub is going, you must have not been paying attention around the draft, before and after, because he has been talked about plenty, and his film shows more of what he's showing now. He slid out of the draft only because of off-the-field stuff, his abilities have always been touted as Round 1 or 2 level. Had he come in and looked pedestrian, it would have been a surprise...kid's just a beast, and no it's not just because he had a good pre-season game. There have been plenty guys on these forums who have pegged him since the jump.

I have plenty of happiness in life. If you use football as a way to make yourself happy I suggest changing your life.

I suggest also to find positive instead of always looking for the negatives.

I see potentials in Rosen, Preston Williams, Baker, Howard and Fitzpatrick. We are not going to the superbowl but at least I'm very optimistic for the next 2 to 5 years.

I suggest also to find positive instead of always looking for the negatives.

I see potentials in Rosen, Preston Williams, Baker, Howard and Fitzpatrick. We are not going to the superbowl but at least I'm very optimistic for the next 2 to 5 years.

There's little positive with this team, the day they prove to be a team on the come up I won't look for postitves.

Also if Minkah plays like he did Thursday he will be a liability on the field.

Also if Minkah plays like he did Thursday he will be a liability on the field.

why can't they just put him at FS and leave well enough alone?
because bobby mccain needs a spot to justify his contract? **** that, man.

So you don't think the lack of OL and DL talent won't impact the season?

Of course I do.

What that hell does that have to do with the OP?

I'll answer for you. Absolutely nothing. But please dont let me stop you from crapping on any optimism you may see on a Miami Dolphins fan forum. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

Back
Top Bottom