ACC Football | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ACC Football

Georgia Tech beats Virginia Tech 28-23. :woot:

I love it!!!!!!

People have been on Georgia Tech since we whipped up on them, but that has been their only loss all season. They've been pretty impressive. I'm glad we only play both of these teams once. If we can get FSU going, this is going to turn into a power conference sooner rather than later. Va Tech's only other loss was to probably the best team in the country. The rest of the SEC hasn't impressed much at all, but Alabama looks like the best team in college football right now.

That was a great win. Definitely throws the ACC race up in the air.

It definitely does.

I have to hope for a Canes loss in the conference though. You guys have the tiebreaker. I also need GT to win out.

I haven't looked but I believe the Hurricanes play Wake Forest, Clemson, UNC still.

It should be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I really think the UNC game is going to be a tough one, especially with it being up in Chapel Hill.

Clemson-UM should be a good game next weekend.

GT goes to Virginia next Saturday. I think the Cavs are 3-0 in the conference.

That is going to be a tough game.

Georgia Tech's win over Virginia today along with the Miami loss to Clemson puts the Jackets in sole possession of the ACC Coastal division. A win against WF on 11/7 and a win at Duke on 11/14 puts Georgia Tech in the ACC Championship game.

I said it at the beginning of the season and I'll keep saying it.

Georgia Tech will win the ACC Championship this season. :woot:

The look on their RB's face was priceless...dude wouldn't leave the bench for at least 5 mins.

I love it when they choke.

ACC Coastal rankings:

GT
Duke
Virginia
VT
Miami
UNC

Something seriously wrong with that....

How the freak did Miami lose to VT?

Back
Top Bottom